Top Mendoza Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Mendoza Tours
Sort by: Featured
Mendoza is Argentina’s largest wine region and famous for its Malbec, as well as Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay wines. On this small-group tour, enjoy an intimate wine tasting experience as you explore local wineries and vineyards. Sample a variety of Argentine wines during expert-led wine tastings and indulge in a gourmet wine tasting lunch with five courses, each paired with fine wines.
Discover the fine wines and gourmet cuisine of Mendoza on a small-group tour of Argentina’s most important wine region. Uncover the secrets of Argentina’s famous Malbec wines, indulge in expert-led wine tastings at three different wineries, visit local olive oil and chocolate factories, and dine on a delicious Argentine-style lunch.
When staying in Mendoza, discover one of Argentina's most famous wine-producing regions with a private tour of the Bodegas vineyards. Visit wineries to meet growers and watch traditional and modern production methods in action, and then taste top-notch local varietals with the help of expert sommeliers and your guide. A gourmet lunch with wine pairings is included with the full-day option.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Learn about the wine making process from vine to barrel on this tour of the Bodega Renacer winery in Lujan. After going behind-the-scenes in the vineyards and cellar, head to the tasting room for a guided tasting of four classic wines. Upgrade to include premium wines directly from the vats and barrels, plus limited-edition varietals.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Mendoza?
The best Unique Experiences in Mendoza according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Mendoza are taking additional safety precautions?
These Mendoza experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Mendoza are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Mendoza may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Finca Decero Tours & Tickets
- Plaza España Tours & Tickets
- General San Martin Park (Parque General San Martin) Tours & Tickets
- Achaval-Ferrer Winery Tours & Tickets
- Plaza Independencia Tours & Tickets
- Bodegas Salentein Tours & Tickets
- Bodega Cruzat Tours & Tickets
- Cacheuta Thermal Spa (Termas Cacheuta) Tours & Tickets
- Bodega Renacer Tours & Tickets
- Lujan de Cuyo Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Mercedario Tours & Tickets
- La Payunia Provincial Reserve Tours & Tickets
- Uco Valley Tours & Tickets
- Villavicencio Natural Reserve (Reserva Natural Villavicencio) Tours & Tickets
- Bodega Chandon Tours & Tickets
- Andeluna Cellars Tours & Tickets
- Domaine Bousquet Tours & Tickets
- Bodega Tierras Altas Tours & Tickets
- Hill of Glory (Cerro de la Gloria) Tours & Tickets
- Atuel Canyon (Canon del Atuel) Tours & Tickets