Top Mendoza Half-day Tours
35 results | All Mendoza Tours
* A traveler said: "There isn't much happening in the winery in late November, but plenty to see and learn with a professional guide supplied by Trapiche for our group. The wines for sale in the Trapiche shop after the tour were realistically priced, and we were offered a 20% discount. Many in our group were impressed enough to buy some bottles."
* A traveler said: "Herman was our guide, and explained everything in proper English. The wineries were so nice and different from each other. All the guides in the different places were also nice and took time to answer all our questions, even though we were the only ones who needed an English guide. Do this tour if you're in Mendoza!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our trip. Guide was very nice, well prepared and shared all of the information with great passion. Pick up and drop off option worked perfectly. Condition of the bus was very good and driver drove well and safely which was important due to specifics of some of the roads in the mountians. Worth recommending trip."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, when you want to get straight to the point and enjoy some of the nicest wineries, this tour is perfect."
* A traveler said: "Great day! Pick up on time and country beautiful. Tour guide spoke good English and made sure we understood."
* A traveler said: "Really excellent well paced wine tour. Started at Tempus Alba winery with excellent explanation from member of the winders. Then on to olive oil producers which was good to pace the wine tasting. Then another excellent look around LaGarde then a really excellent meal at Clos de Charcas"
* A traveler said: "Very good price, and is about 4 hrs. long. Great overview of the city, driver was punctual, and very well organized. At the end, Gloria did very nice dinner recommendations."
* A traveler said: "Best tour we ever did! Very beautiful vineyards, informative wine tours, fun bike riding and a great tour guide, Flavia. She was looking after everyone and made everyone feel comfortable with her charm and a lot of knowledge of the region. Thank you for making this day unforgettable!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The bodegas were beautiful and the guide was informative and fun. The food and wine was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "All around fantastic! Hugo and the other guides/cooks did an outstanding job. I had an incredible time!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- General San Martin Park (Parque General San Martin)
- Mt. Mercedario
- Lujan de Cuyo
- Achaval-Ferrer Winery
- Hill of Glory (Cerro de la Gloria)
- Uco Valley
- Cacheuta Thermal Spa (Termas Cacheuta)
- Andeluna Cellars
- Atuel Canyon (Canon del Atuel)
- Bodega Renacer
- Bodega Chandon
- Bodega Tierras Altas
- Ischigualasto Provincial Park
- Bodegas Salentein
- Plaza Independencia
- La Payunia Provincial Reserve
- Villavicencio Natural Reserve (Reserva Natural Villavicencio)
- Domaine Bousquet
- Finca Decero
- Bodega Cruzat