Domaine Bousquet Tours and Activities
This winery that grows organic grapes is easily accessible from Mendoza, in the Uco Valley, with the closest town being diminutive Tupungato. Domaine Bosquet dates to the 1990s when the Bosquet family, with a long history of winemaking in their native southern France, came to Mendoza. They eventually bought land in 1998 at the current location, where they grow grapes at approximately 1,200 meters in altitude, which makes it one of the highest altitude wineries in Mendoza and in the world. Much of the harvest is done by hand, and Domain Bousquet prides itself on combining French and Argentine traditions.
The winery has a capacity of 2.5 million liters, divided among Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, a sweet Malbec and a sparkling wine. The grapes are certified organic, and the Domaine Bosquet has been certified as fair trade as well. They offer four different types of tastings, including one that is all Malbec, and another that gives samples from the various lines, such as Reserve or Grand Reserve.
Tours and Activities to Experience Domaine Bousquet
Questions & Answers
- Uco Valley Wine Day Trip from Mendoza
- Wines of height at its best!
- A Perfect Plan for Two - Uco Valley !!! Premium Experience
- Things to do in Santiago
- Things to do in Valparaíso
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Pucón
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in South Coast