Top Memphis Outdoor Activities
22 results | All Memphis Tours
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed the city tour. Evelyn, our driver was very informative about Memphis. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "We were picked earlier than scheduled which was good. Sam was very knowledgeable, entertaining, pleasant and courteous."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun and our guide was very knowledgeable on memphis history. Her name was Indiana who sang with a voice of an angel. I would suggest this trip to anyone visiting memphis."
* A traveler said: "Great city tour. Great tour guide- Sam. Enjoyed Sun Records snd Mississippi River cruise. Great all around experience"
* A traveler said: "I wish I could give this 10 stars ⭐️ this was my very last stop before heading back to Shreveport. Out of all the things I did in Memphis this was one of my favorites!! Thank you so much for an amazing adventure! My tour guide was outstanding (mya) which I’m probably spelling her name wrong lol. But she was the BEST!!"
* A traveler said: "His home and the museum and the hardware store had so much info really liked the tour. I would do it again"
* A traveler said: "I was educated more about the hall of famers of music that will stick with me for the rest of my life."
* A traveler said: "Learning about early history of Memphis and information about cotton industry. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and had some great stories."
* A traveler said: "Informative, interesting, entertaining! I would highly recommend this for people looking for local insight and perspective into the characters that brought Beale street to life from the civil war to modern life!"
* A traveler said: "Ended up with a private tour because other people cancalled. Had a wonderful tour with some exercise to boot. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. I highly recommend taking the tour. Tour guide was very informative. A must do when you visit."
* A traveler said: "Michelle Jordan and the people at the welcome center were awesome!!!! They were knowledgeable funny interesting hospitable and respectful."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! A must do for Geocachers. Daytime best. We went at dark and had several people stop us ask for money."