Top Mellieha Art & Culture
55 results | All Mellieha Tours
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing! Well worth the day, even beyond worth it. Mal is an amazing guide and breaks everything down, including the kinds of shots used to film certain scenes. You get a little bit more than what you paid on this one. I enjoyed every minute. Cannot wait to keep in contact with Malta Film Tours."
* A traveler said: "excelent trip with very good guide Mdina is very nice city with old history interesting catacombs in Mosta"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I enjoyed every aspect of this tour. Malcolm was efficient, knowledgeable, accommodating, and well prepared. We already loved GOT, but taking this tour made us love it and appreciate it even more. We now want to watch it all over again after seeing all the sites! Don’t think twice about booking this tour because Malcolm’s time is limited and you don’t want to miss out!"
* A traveler said: "Having read some poor reviews about this excursion I was a little apprehensive. However it was an excellent well organized tour. Picked up at our hotel in clean air conditioned mini bus and taken to port where we met our fantastic guide. He looked after everyone in the group and was funny and informative without being over stating. The lunch was basic but well cooked and exactly what you expect on this sort of excursion. Would definitely recommend m"
* A traveler said: "I did not know what to expect, however, what an absolutely wonderful day it was, seeing so much, soaking up the culture, which is so different to Malta, learning it's settlement history. I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone visiting Malta."
* A traveler said: "We saw so much on this tour and the guide was organized and knowledgeable. I certainly recommend this tour for anyone regardless of age."
* A traveler said: "Malta trip was wonderful. We had a private van that took us all over this gorgeous island. We did some walking through a Palace and towns. Our guide was super. She was a local that knew her way around this island. I would recommend the tour for anyone."
* A traveler said: "What can I say except for brilliant. The your guide was extremely knowledgeable about the 3 different temples in which we saw that day. It was a wonderful trip. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The Jeep tour was excellent. Maurice is a brilliant guide who really is very attentive and professional! He explained details and he showed all the most beautiful places of this magic island. I also like the fact that the communication with Gozo pride tour was easy and Jennifer was very responsive! This was beautiful day!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Donna was excellent and enhanced our experience. There were six family members on our tour ranging from retired to 11 and everyone enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "This was almost enjoyable day. Our tour guide was very good. The places were good to visit. Recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Had a great evening, highlight of our weekend away. Knowledgeable guide and friendly Would recommended"
* A traveler said: "We loved Malta. Our guide, a wonderful lady, she met us on the pier and our tour ended up being a private tour of Malta. She was amazing, knew Malta very well, and went above and beyond for our tour. We would love to return to Malta for an extended stay."
* A traveler said: "The organization was very friendly. The guiding was professional. We certainly enjoyed this tour . We recommend this tour for families and couples."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion and excellent guide Hanna..highly recommend. Very good with major sites being covered boat ride in blue lagoon and excellent meal included"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and our guide was wonderful. The pickup at hotel by Gordon was very punctual and the added touch of providing water was appreciated. Highly recommend!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Tunis
- Things to do in Djerba
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia