Top Melbourne Half-day Tours
125 results | All Melbourne Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a half day tour a few months back with a friend. Turns out we were the only ones on the tour! The lady was super nice and took us to 3 different wineries. The wineries are beautiful. Worth doing if you don’t have much time in Melbourne as you still have the rest of the day left to do other things!"
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our guide was fantastic. He asked us what we wanted to see as we had been on a morNing tour with our group. We told him where we had been and he walked us through uniques areas and into building we never would have know about. His knowledge of ithe history of Melbourne was so interesting and informaribeyuhuh ."
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "Perfect weather at the perfect spot for the perfect sunset. A tour allows you being in the nature. Long trip but totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Albert park raceway, viewing bath huts at Brighton and general knowledge of our tour operator was great"
* A traveler said: "Well organized, Tara the guide & driver was efficient and helpful, koala spotting exceeded my expectations."
* A traveler said: "Excellent introduction to the city history, culture, and cafes. Jess was awesome. Very informative, and excited to share her knowledge. We visited several local cafes to try different kinds of coffees and ended up having an awesome lunch at a trendy place. We are glad we started our day with this tour."
* A traveler said: "The driver was great during our trip and my father and I were able to have an amazing trip with the rest of the bus! Organised trip with enough time in each location. Thank you for helping my Dad and I have a great time full of amazing memories!"
* A traveler said: "It was a enjoyable and memorable trip. Everyone in the group enjoyed the trip too. The tour guide was very experienced and friendly. I tried to write this review when the trip was over last year but it didn’t get through. Suddenly it just pop up. Hope this time my review will get through."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour by our guide, Matt! Learned a lot about the history of Melbourne and the route was safe and a pleasant bike ride."
* A traveler said: "Katherine was a great host went all the way to please .. in my words was a sweety. The trip was great lots of stop offs, weather was kind which made the experience perfect."
* A traveler said: "Rated very highly. Juliet was an excellent tour guide, fun and friendly. A very worthwhile experience."
* A traveler said: "Murray was fantastic guide. Very knowledgeable and passionate. Was the best tour highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day with beautiful scenery, beautiful wine & wineries & a fantastic tour guide, John who was most informative & friendly & had a great playlist on his bus! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great Tour Guide on Phillip Island, we had the exciting experiences and a very good time. Seafood pizza is very taste"
* A traveler said: "All good and ready to go with a quick pick up. Commute time is very busy in the CBD with construction."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic views of Melbourne from the 88th Floor. Professionally organised when you arrive to when you leave. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Alan our tour guide was wonderful. Healesville sanctuary was a great stop-we loved the platypus and bird talk. The train is a fun experience, but it is a little disorganized because there are too many workers organizing people."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful food tour of Melbourne. Our guide was very knowledgable as we walked through the heart of the entertainment area and we visited 3 restaurants each providing a variety of samples of their cuisine which represented the leading styles in Melbourne. We also visited a wonderful cheese shop and gelato shop. We have just started doing foodie tours and found this a wonderful way to gain local insight while having amazing foods. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A must for all sports fans visiting down under. The tour highlights many different sports and stadiums and includes lunch and the sports museum."
* A traveler said: "Thanks Tamra for a great day showing us around the Queen Vic Market. Was amazing to spend time touring our local city."
* A traveler said: "On this city tour we had Ricarda, once again, as our driver/guide. She was flexible, knowledgeable, and a great person to talk to. We hit the high spots of the city and ended up at the beach for a walk and a great tea at a popular local café. This is an easy, leisurely way to get an overview of the city."
* A traveler said: "Thank you Nicole for a great afternoon in some hidden bars with a bit of history learnt along the way. Also, thanks for the tips for future visits."
* A traveler said: "Catherine our tour guide was the best ever. All three restaurants she took us to greeted us with open arms. The set up for wine and food was presented with great pride. We can’t say enough how well Catherine put thing together."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Block Arcade
- Sidney Myer Music Bowl
- Carlton Brewhouse
- Australian Ballet
- Melbourne Regent Theatre
- Como House and Garden
- Australian National Aviation Museum
- Cooks' Cottage
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens
- South Wharf
- Melbourne Museum
- Marvel Stadium
- Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Chapel Street
- Old Melbourne Gaol
- Station Pier Cruise Ship Terminal
- Royal Exhibition Building
- Melbourne Central
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong
- Melbourne to Great Ocean Road
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park