Top Melbourne Day Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Melbourne Tours
Discover Melbourne’s history and highlights on this guided Yarra River cruise. Float past the city’s towering skyscrapers and lovely urban gardens while learning about the transformation of this vibrant city from 19th-century port town to a modern cultural capital. Your sightseeing cruise takes you upriver and downriver for a scenic overview of attractions on both banks.
Take in a bounty of Melbourne’s highlights along the scenic Yarra River on this narrated sightseeing cruise. Spend a delightful hour aboard a riverboat as you glide under the Princes Bridge and past beautiful river gardens, Herring Island, the Melbourne Cricket Ground and other top cultural attractions.
Cruise from Melbourne to the historic seaport city of Williamstown while soaking up the sights along the Yarra River. Spend as much time as you like in Williamstown, where you can browse art galleries, explore local seafaring history or enjoy a coffee or meal at one of the many charming cafés. Customize your cruise options and travel one-way in either direction or take a round-trip cruise for a delightful day trip.
Enjoy a new perspective of Melbourne’s port and Docklands area as you cruise down the Yarra River toward Hobson’s Bay. Learn about Melbourne’s history as a 19th-century port town while watching the sights go by on this narrated tour.
Explore the Bellarine and Mornington peninsulas on a full-day tour from Melbourne that includes a boat cruise and gondola ride. Take in highlights including the Geelong Waterfront, Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre, and the Bathing Boxes and have time to admire the views from Murrays Lookout and stop at a beachside brewery. Your tour includes a picnic lunch, bay cruise and round-trip transportation from Melbourne and stop at a beachside brewery. Your tour includes a picnic lunch, bay cruise, gondola ticket, and round-trip transportation from Melbourne.
Spend an evening on the Yarra River during this Melbourne dinner cruise. As you admire the twinkling city lights reflecting on the water, enjoy a 4-course gourmet meal inclusive of beverages. This fine dining experience includes beer, wine, and spirits, as well as coffee, tea, dessert, port, and a cheese plate. Cruise past attractions like Federation Square and the Royal Botanic Gardens while soaking up the elegant and relaxing atmosphere of the boat.
Get out of busy Melbourne for the day and enjoy the rugged beauty of the Mornington Peninsula. Leaving the city behind, you’ll drive to must-see sights like London Bridge, the seaside town of Sorrento, and Arthurs Seat. You won’t just travel by car, though: take a harbor cruise admire the views from Murrays Lookout for different views of the peninsula. This is a fun day out that travelers with a range of interests will love, for different views of the peninsula. This is a fun day out that travelers with a range of interests will love.
Experience the Great Ocean Road’s top attractions on this guided excursion that follows the iconic road in reverse. Embark on your journey and beat the crowds while learning about the region’s scenic landscapes and pretty coastal towns from an informative guide. Visit sites including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Port Campbell, London Bridge, and Great Otway National Park Rainforest.
Take in breathtaking sights of long sandy beaches and dramatic cliffs on this guided, full-day tour of Australia’s Great Ocean Road. See some of the most spectacular coastal scenery on Earth, including the Twelve Apostles limestone stacks and Gibson's Steps, site of historic cliff lines. Bushwalk in Great Otway National Park and try out your koala-spotting skills. Travel in a deluxe mini-coach with a small group for a relaxing, personalized experience.
Discover some of the best food, wine, and beer makers on the Mornington and Bellarine peninsulas during this full-day tour from Melbourne. Taste a variety of wines, craft beers, and seasonal dishes while traveling through the scenic region. You’ll also take a sightseeing cruise on Port Phillip Bay, enjoy the views from Murrays Lookout, and see the Bathing Boxes. Includes lunch at a vineyard restaurant, and all tastings.
Get out of Melbourne city for the day on this relaxed day tour of the Bellarine Peninsula. Travelers with a wide range of interests will enjoy this tour as there’s something for everyone, including hand-feeding the wildlife, pick-your-own at a vegetable farm, scenic coastal views, wine tasting, and fascinating stories from Aboriginal culture. A great tour for Melbourne locals or visitors alike.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Day Cruises in Melbourne?
The best Day Cruises in Melbourne according to Viator travelers are:
What Day Cruises in Melbourne are taking additional safety precautions?
These Melbourne experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Day Cruises in Melbourne are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Melbourne may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Unique Experiences
- St Patrick's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Zoo Tours & Tickets
- State Library Victoria Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Regent Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Scienceworks Tours & Tickets
- Sherbrooke Forest Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Museum Tours & Tickets
- Crown Melbourne Tours & Tickets
- Station Pier Cruise Ship Terminal Tours & Tickets
- ArtVo Tours & Tickets
- Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm Tours & Tickets
- Wilsons Promontory National Park Tours & Tickets
- Queen Victoria Market Tours & Tickets
- Collins Street Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Town Hall Tours & Tickets
- Kings Domain Tours & Tickets
- Sidney Myer Music Bowl Tours & Tickets
- Daylesford Tours & Tickets
- Williamstown Tours & Tickets
- Visiting the Little Penguins
- How to Pick a Great Ocean Road Tour
- Wine Tasting in Yarra Valley
- Melbourne Street Art
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Melbourne
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Melbourne
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Fall
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Spring
- Top Parks and Gardens in Melbourne
- Art Lover's Guide to Melbourne
- First-Timers Guide to Melbourne
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong