Forum Melbourne Tours and Activities
Melbourne’s music scene would not be complete without the much-loved, the Forum on Flinders Street.
Another of Melbourne’s gem performance spaces that is owned by the Marriner Group, the Forum is to music what the Regent Theatre is to theatrical performance; a premier venue offering timeless elegance and contemporary arts.
The Forum is known for its high sound quality and liberal dancing space, as well as for attracting some of the best local and international music artists, comedians and festivals.
The Forum is also a beautiful testament to historical Melbourne, retaining its original Gothic-Romanesque architecture and 1929 charm. It was once the State Theatre and largest seated venue in Australia and now offers multiple performance spaces as well as private function venues.
Tours and Activities to Experience Forum Melbourne
Frequently Asked Questions
- Great Ocean Road Highlights Tour - 2 Days, 1 Night
- Withlocals Safe & PRIVATE Tour: The Spooky Side of Melbourne with a Local Expert
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Port Arthur
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland