Few Australian beers are as world famous as Carlton and there’s no better place to sample the classic Aussie brew than Melbourne’s Carlton Brewhouse. The iconic brewhouse is only one of Australia’s largest breweries, producing more than 420 million liters of beer each year, including top beers like Carlton Draught, Fosters, Victoria Bitter, and Pure Blonde.
As well as being a working brewery, the Brewhouse also has a dedicated visitor facility, where visitors can go behind-the-scenes and see the production rooms and bottling plant. As well as discovering the brewery’s 100-year history, visitors can also shop for souvenirs at the Beer Gear shop, enjoy expert-led tastings or pair food and beer at the Brewhouse Café.
Carlton Brewhouse Tours
What are Carlton Brewhouse hours of operation?
Should I book Carlton Brewhouse tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Carlton Brewhouse 2021?
What's the best way to experience Carlton Brewhouse?
- Melbourne City Card (2 Days): Visit Unlimited Attractions!
- Melbourne City Card (3 Days): Visit Unlimited Attractions!
- Melbourne Attractions Pass Including Melbourne Zoo, Hop-on Hop-off Bus and SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Carlton Brewhouse Brewery Tour with Beer Tasting
Things to do near Melbourne
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Seven Mile Beach
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Port Arthur
- Things to do in New South Wales