Top Mekong Delta Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Mekong Delta Tours
Sort by: Featured
Vietnam is a country where most of its citizens use motobikes as a daily transportation because of its flexibility. Once you travel to Vietnam, it is a must to try to sit on a motobike and go around villages, traffic looks terrible but most of our guides are skillful in driving. Driving around a small village and see some authentic places: - Biggest monastery in Mekong - Cocoa plantation and chocolate handmade - An orchard with seasonal fruits - An 150 year-old ancient house - Crossing monkey bridge - Fish farm - Making traditional cakes
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours in Mekong Delta are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Mekong Delta may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Sabah