Top Medellín How to Get Around
475 results | All Medellín Tours
* A traveler said: "Sandi, Angie, and don the bus driver we’re fantastic hosts. For $30 This is a no brained! They take you to the rock, the town, and on a short boat tour. Just to have transportation to guatape and back is totally worth the money. Definitely book this one instead of paying $85 elsewhere!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience. Worth every penny, we really enjoyed our tour guide! Sight seeing was so fun we got to experience so much history and culture"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience biking through the city. Daniel was an amazing, knowledgeable guide, taking me on a route through some key spots in MDE, all the while helping me practice my Spanish. Biking here is super fun, and the city is exceptionally bike-friendly, with a lot of dedicated bike lanes throughout. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is one and most affordable tour we have taken in the last few years.. this tour included breakfast and lunch. The tour guide was excellent with perfect English"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome. Going uphill was challenging but so worth it. Great views great information. Thank you Daniel for all the information, very insightful. Great tour"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Andres and Alejandra were awesome. We learned a lot about the coffee making process. The views were incredible from the finca."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour for capturing the city’s highlights! Other tours only included a few things, but this one covered what I wanted: Parque Arvi and the cable cars, downtown and Parque Botero, and Pueblito Paisa. I would definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing service from airport to hotel! Meet with sign, excellent communication & safe ride. Highly recommend for transportation."
* A traveler said: "Andres was a great guide His love for the city was apparent and showed us such amazing sights from la cathedral to commuma 13 (my favorite) to the insanely cool cable car ride!!! Speaks great English. Highly recommend !!!!"
* A traveler said: "Hearing about Colombia’s past, how the stairs built a better future for the people who live there. The murals are beautiful and very thought provoking."
* A traveler said: "Amazing views while you are riding, so peaceful! Our tour guide was very patient and made sure we were comfortable. Stopped for a drink and to rest before heading back. Nice horses, very obidient."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and Luis was an excellent guide. The history and culture here are well worth experiencing! I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely incredible and we had THE BEST TOUR GUIDE I've ever had on any excursion. Mario was so knowledgeable, accomodating, and showed us so much!!! I would reccommend this trip and Mario 200%!!! We loved Mario so much we wanted to cancel our other excursion so we could go with him!"
* A traveler said: "I truly appreciate both my tour guide and driver for making my experience one I will never forget. Highly recommend it for all. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Jaun was very responsive excellent communication knows his city and made sure all my needs where met we went para sailing, mountain biking and toured district 13. he picked me up at the airport, made sure I had something to eat at all times and helped me with better hotel accommodations. I highly recommend Juan for all your needs in Medellin"
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour and Julio is Ana amazing and knowledgable guide!! Highly recommend taking this to see bits and pieces of this beautiful city! @Julio: keep your hand sanitizer close! ;)"
* A traveler said: "Carlos was a great guide, we really enjoyed the tour. Learning about the history of medellin was fascinating!"
* A traveler said: "Such a wonderful experience, really convenient that it was so close to Medellin so we could fit it in with other activities. Our guides were the absolute best! Pablo Senior and Junior. Could not recommend them more. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "I had a blast with a English and Spanish guide. The horses were well trained and kept. The views were amazing I definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Loved every minute! Carlos is awesome what a cool dude to do a tour with. Learned a lot and had some amazing coffee and food."
* A traveler said: "An all encompassing tour that gives tangible reality to the Netflix series. David was an exceptional guide."
* A traveler said: "I found this tour absolutely sensational and this is without even talking about the delectable cuisines. The tour is well balanced from knowledgeable information in conjunction with AMAZING food. Fun banter and light hearted conversations felt like hitting the streets with a long lost friend. I’m sure you’ll find your personal favorites but the “Arepa De Chócolo” is divine! Ending the night in a quaint coffee house in the mountains was the perfect cherry on top. I’d recommend this tour 10/10 times and give it 15/5 stars if I could. Simply put. Absolutely amazing. You won’t honk twice about the decision once the first bite touches your tongue. Enjoy and have an extra bite for me as well!!"
* A traveler said: "For a first timer in Colombia, this tour was great! Mauricio was great and gave us a relaxing drive all around Medellin. He also was able to recommend his graffiti tour for us later, and then referred us to some great tour guides in Bogota!"
* A traveler said: "My driver Camilo, was friendly and courteous. He updated me the entire day of my own status as well as his."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full-Day Guatapé (Pueblo de Zocalos) from Medellín
- Guatape Tour, Piedra del Peñol Including a Boat Tour
- Half Day Bike Tour in Medellin - Local food, Coffee and Beer
- Night Bike Tour In Medellin, Typical food and Spectacular Viewpoints
- Half-day Coffee Plantation Private Tour: Learn everything about coffee with us
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Bogotá
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Nueva Loja
- Things to do in Mindo
- Things to do in Quito
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley