Top Medellín Classes & Workshops
39 results | All Medellín Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Andres and Alejandra were awesome. We learned a lot about the coffee making process. The views were incredible from the finca."
* A traveler said: "Loved every minute! Carlos is awesome what a cool dude to do a tour with. Learned a lot and had some amazing coffee and food."
* A traveler said: "Such a wonderful experience, really convenient that it was so close to Medellin so we could fit it in with other activities. Our guides were the absolute best! Pablo Senior and Junior. Could not recommend them more. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely incredible and we had THE BEST TOUR GUIDE I've ever had on any excursion. Mario was so knowledgeable, accomodating, and showed us so much!!! I would reccommend this trip and Mario 200%!!! We loved Mario so much we wanted to cancel our other excursion so we could go with him!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing service from airport to hotel! Meet with sign, excellent communication & safe ride. Highly recommend for transportation."
* A traveler said: "I had a blast with a English and Spanish guide. The horses were well trained and kept. The views were amazing I definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Jaun was very responsive excellent communication knows his city and made sure all my needs where met we went para sailing, mountain biking and toured district 13. he picked me up at the airport, made sure I had something to eat at all times and helped me with better hotel accommodations. I highly recommend Juan for all your needs in Medellin"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome. Going uphill was challenging but so worth it. Great views great information. Thank you Daniel for all the information, very insightful. Great tour"
* A traveler said: "The service was outstanding!!! The driver was waiting for me at the airport and the drive was quick and pleasant. Thank for everything!"
* A traveler said: "Every thing was well planned and All that went into the tour by the people that helped him ( THE TOUR GUIDE ) to make this Day trip ! The knowledge of this tour guide of the coffee industry was excellent. The horse ride was excellent (safe) and would do JUST horse trip again IN MEDELLIN. Picked up at hotel on time and back."
* A traveler said: "My driver Camilo, was friendly and courteous. He updated me the entire day of my own status as well as his."
* A traveler said: "I had an absolutely wonderful time with Daniela and her mother Beatriz -- I would highly recommend this activity to other tourists visiting Medellin, as it was one of my favorite moments during my trip to Colombia! Daniela and Beatriz are warm, welcoming and kind and make you feel welcome in their home from the moment you show up at the door with big hugs and smiles, to the moment you walk out making sure you know how to get back, etc. -- they really exemplify the true hospitality of the Colombian people! The cooking activity itself was highly organized and professional -- Daniela was well-prepared with the portioned out ingredients in stations which made for a very smooth, efficient cooking process and she is a very talented chef, so the resulting meal ended up being absolutely delicious!. I really enjoyed having the opportunity to sit down with Daniela and her mother for dinner, chatting about their lives and experiences and truly having an opportunity to connect with local Colombians in an authentic way. From their hospitality to their professional nature to their delicious food to their wonderful company... I can't say enough good things! Thank you to Daniela and Beatriz for such a wonderful, memorable experience. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Very happy that I booked this tour. Both the cooking lesson and market tour were great. Communications before the tour were excellent, and I was allowed to select what foods to prepare from a number of choices. Daniela and mother, Beatriz, were very nice. Their apartment was located in a safe neighborhood of Medellin, and their kitchen was modern and well laid out for preparation and cooking. For those that don’t speak Spanish, Daniela was fluent in English. Our trip to local farmer’s market was my favorite part. This market was vibrant and full of so many vegetables, fruits, meats, and fish that I could have stayed there forever. You could, of course, book a market tour through another vendor, but I feel you will get more personalized attention from Daniela and Beatriz. I got to try so many different fruits that I lost count. After an excellent cooking lesson where I got to help and received step-by-step instructions, we shared a very nice meal together in their dining room. At the end of this, I can safely say I left satisfied and absolutely full to the brim! Very nice people. Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- San Pedro Cemetery Museum (Museo Cementerio San Pedro)
- Lleras Park (Parque Lleras)
- La Rueca Restaurant
- Puente de Occidente (Bridge of the West)
- Eje Cafetero (Coffee Axis)
- Medellín Planetarium (Planetario de Medellín)
- Medellín Metropolitan Cathedral
- Explora Park (Parque Explora)
- Gardeliana Museum (Museo Casa Gardeliana)
- Antioquia Museum (Museo de Antioquia)
- Santo Domingo Savio Library (Biblioteca de España)
- San Antonio Plaza
- Gardel Plaza
- Pueblito Paisa
- Arvi Park and Piedras Blancas Park (Parque Arvi y Parque Piedras Blancas)
- El Castillo Museum (Museo El Castillo)
- Barefoot Park (Parque Pies Descalzos)
- Medellin Botanical Garden
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Bogotá
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Nueva Loja
- Things to do in Mindo
- Things to do in Quito
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley