Top Maui Water Tours
31 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views! Crew was amazing! Very attentive and friendly! One of the best parts of our stay! Next time we come we will definitely do this again!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and very educational! Went out on the last trip of the season and was not disappointed! We were able to see a lot of activity and it was well narrated!"
* A traveler said: "Everything about the trip was amazing. The food, bar service, equipment for snorkeling all was perfect"
* A traveler said: "Very beautiful and the food was good as well, we had prime rib. All the staff was friendly and service was punctual..there tip was worth it."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful sunset cruise with great crew! Very positive vibe and free flowing champagne. Would highly reccomend this cruise for couples who want a relaxing, romantic sunset cruise! Beautiful boat."
* A traveler said: "The staff was friendly and outstanding! They made the experience wonderful. The food was great also."
* A traveler said: "Most beautiful cruise with double rainbows, great music and fun people. Could not ask for more! The food was good. And the drinks were great!"
* A traveler said: "We saw a wonderful array of tropical fish and was lucky to see sharks, rays with little ones and even moray eels. The crew was great!! Enjoyable time was had by all. Thanks!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent staff. Very customer focused and committed to a great experience. Friendly, fun and dedicated team."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, fun crew, fun times! We got to see some pretty fish and a sting ray! The day was beautiful and well worth the time!!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip!!!! Kimo and his wife are just an amazing couple. They are hard workers, great dancers, full of energy, very social and fun fun fun. I highly recommend this trip. Also, the Mai Tais are delicious and the food is yummy. I especially liked the ribs and the key lime pie!!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the snorkeling at Molokini and seeing the sea turtles at Turtle Town. The staff were all so friendly and made sure everyone was having a great time!"
* A traveler said: "We read that it is at the end of whale watching but decided to book anyways. Within 10 minutes we were surrounded by 3 whales!! They were actually swimming under our boat!!! Also saw a full breach!!! What an amazing 2 hour tour. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do in Maui. My family did 2 snorkel excursions while in Maui and this was the best. We liked the small group. We were able to see turtles and explore much more than the bigger excursions. Curtis and Tiff were the guides and they were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic time! Captain and Shipmate were great and very helpful. We got to go to FIVE different dive locations including snorkeling with sea turtles. Food was very good and much needed. Highly recommend this adventure!"
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing experience seeing all the sea life under water. Definitely would do this again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Cody was awesome. Totally chill, great vibes, water was so clear and we saw so many turtles. Definitely one of the best tours we have been on."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was hands down the best! Made our snorkeling experience incredible! Thank you Carlos! We will be back!"
* A traveler said: "Jake was a great tour guide. Good local facts and very personable. He was professional And knowledgeable. Felt safe."
* A traveler said: "Can’t rave enough about this experience. The captain and the crew. They were very knowledge and found plenty of whales. They followed the 100yard rule but amazingly the whales came closer to us. Saw some of them jump."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing and beautiful! Great tour guides, very knowledgeable. Wish we could have paddled around all day, up and down the shoreline:)"
* A traveler said: "Third year going on the whale watching / snorkeling trip and we will be back again for sure. Very knowledgeable captain and great crew work tirelessly to make it a great experience for all."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time!!!!! Captain and crew were great, snorkeling was perfect and the food was delicious We had our 5 year old and this was very kid friendly. I would def recommend this adventure for everyone"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Speed Boats
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Little Beach
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Pipiwai Trail
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- Lanai Island
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Honolua Bay
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- Banyan Tree Park
- Ulupalakua Ranch
- ʻIao Valley State Monument