Top Maui Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
221 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was the best tour guide I've had. I loved the scenery and the beautiful cool air at night. Will do it again,once is not enough."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Dell was very informative Flexible with the itinerary by reversing direction of the trip to east to west when he noticed rain initially. He was a great driver through on the road especially the unpaved portion. Love the lava tube cave at the black sand beach, waterfall and various stops (local ice cream, beautiful garden in Hana)"
* A traveler said: "Oscar was amazing! Such a kind, thoughtful tour guide. The whole experience was so fun and such a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Went on a good day. Saw 5 sharks. Have been wanting to go on this trip for years and happy we did. Great views."
* A traveler said: "Captain and crew were fantastic! Very knowledgeable and as we were first timers, appreciated the instructions and felt instantly comfortable."
* A traveler said: "The views were espectacular! Justin was amazing in sharing all his knowledge about the Maui culture and history!"
* A traveler said: "Felt completely safe on the road. Would not have liked driving Was able to relax and enjoy the scenery. Driver Gayle was very informative of the Hawaiian history. Made stops along the way that would have never known to travel to. I would definitely book with them again!"
* A traveler said: "There were so many great sights to view on the trip and our guide, Quinn, was terrific. We really enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a phenomenal day! Amy and mike s. were the best tour guides you could ask for and the trip was spectacular"
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Pilot was engaging and knowledgeable on history of area while keeping it fun an light. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "First time snorkeling. I didn’t know what to expect. I just followed the crowd and had a blast. The crew was great. I would love to go again."
* A traveler said: "Everything about this was amazing!!! Our pilot Cameron was so polite and informative. I’m so happy we did this. We will definitely do it again. 10 out of 10!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our crew made this trip into a wonderful experience. They anticipated our every need. Extremely helpful to us when we had to get on and off the boat to snorkel. All the equipment was in perfect condition. the food and drinks were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Roger was an excellent host and driver. The drive is tricky and he always made my daughters and I feel safe. He’s definitely a pro!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful tour from start to finish. We learned so much and especially loved the samples straight from the farm."
* A traveler said: "Pilot was very friendly and knowledgeable of the landscape and history of the islands. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Thank you Quinn for the amazing tour. Super knowledgeable, my wife and I learned so much. I definitely recommend you taking the tour instead of driving on your own. Quinn made it fun for us and really kept us engaged the whole time. It was awesome 🤙🏼"
* A traveler said: "Yvonne was our tour guide for the day. She was absolutely wonderful! We enjoyed seeing waterfalls and swimming at the beach. She even showed us her favorite spot to swim at black beach. We would definitely do this tour again!"
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible time! Highly recommend this snorkeling adventure. Don’t hesitate if you are on the fence about this one."
* A traveler said: "Fun & educational tour. The chocolate is delicious. You get to sample 9 pieces which is perfect for chocolate lovers!"
* A traveler said: "My 92-year-old father was able to hear and understand our tour guide much better than he would have a microphoned speaker on a noisy bus. We both loved the stories, the music, and the coaching through the challenging bits. I already bought the tours for Kauai and I wish I would have known about Shaka Guide when I was in Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "Started the adventure well before sunrise and enjoyed a sunrise view from top of a mountain. Never thought I could be cold in Hawaii by well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Billy the guide was excellent. He was very informative and knowledgeable about the history of the area and funny!"
* A traveler said: "Great value. Cheaper than the cruise excursions. Staff very knowledgeable and give great tips on 2hat to see and where to eat, best beaches etc."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Haleakala National Park
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Honolua Bay
- Banyan Tree Park
- La Perouse Bay
- Pipiwai Trail
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Little Beach
- Lanai Island
- Waihee Ridge Trail
- Kahului Harbor