Top Maui Sunset Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Maui Tours
Sort by: Featured
Hawaii is a major destination for relaxation and fun times—and this Maui sunset dinner cruise allows you to let loose and enjoy yourself while visiting the island. Step aboard a ship that cruises by the Na Pali coast, and take in views during sunset as you feast on your dinner of choice. Dance to live music, sip on two free drinks from a full bar, and create your own memorable experience on the water.
Board the beautiful and spacious Pride of Maui catamaran for a sunset cruise near the Molokini crater. Enjoy an open bar including craft beer and blended drinks, plus a generous buffet featuring barbecued ribs, honey-glazed chicken, stir fried vegetables, and more. Watch the sun set, take in a live hula show and if you’re lucky, you may even see humpback whales during mating season.
Enjoy a ‘front-row seat’ for Maui’s epic sunset accompanied by handcrafted cocktails and snacks during this sailing cruise from Kaanapali Beach. Enjoy views of nearby Lanai, Molokai, and Kahoolawe from your boat, cocktail and food in hand, as the Hawaiian sky puts on its nightly display. Snacks, unlimited alcoholic drinks, and non-alcoholic beverages are all included.
Watch the Hawaii sunset aboard a sailing catamaran while listening to live music for a fun twist on the conventional sunset cruise. Depart from Kaanapali Beach and soak in great views of Maui as popular local performers play traditional, contemporary, and reggae versions of favorite songs. Your sailing cruise includes an open bar with drinks and 'pupus' (appetizers).
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sunset Cruises in Maui?
The best Sunset Cruises in Maui according to Viator travelers are:
What Sunset Cruises in Maui are taking additional safety precautions?
These Maui experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sunset Cruises in Maui are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Maui may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Unique Experiences
- Maalaea Harbor Tours & Tickets
- Surfing Goat Dairy Tours & Tickets
- Kahului Tours & Tickets
- Kaʻanapali Beach Tours & Tickets
- Wailea Beach Tours & Tickets
- Ulupalakua Ranch Tours & Tickets
- Lahaina Tours & Tickets
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Lanai Island Tours & Tickets
- Kaʻanapali Tours & Tickets
- Royal Lahaina Luau Tours & Tickets
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park Tours & Tickets
- Wailuku Tours & Tickets
- Lahaina Jodo Mission Tours & Tickets
- Hana Tours & Tickets
- Bailey House Museum Tours & Tickets
- Banyan Tree Park Tours & Tickets
- Oheo Gulch Tours & Tickets
- ʻIao Valley State Monument Tours & Tickets
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park Tours & Tickets