Top Maui Submarine Tours
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Maui Tours
Imagine exploring the ocean floor on a submarine tour in Maui, pressing your face against circular portholes in search of reef sharks and fish. On the Maui Atlantis Submarine tour, descend over 100 feet (30m) in an air-conditioned sub, experiencing the sights, sounds, and scenes of life beneath the waves. Please be aware all passengers must be 36" or taller to ride the submarine, a fantastic adventure for all.
If you like sea creatures, but have no desire to scuba dive, this tour offers an alternative. Relax on board a glass bottom boat where every seat is a window seat, and prepare for an underwater show. Divers bring animals such as octopus, urchins, crabs, and starfish up to the windows for viewing, making every trip a unique experience. This is a family-friendly experience that is fun for all ages.
Catch an exciting peek at the underwater world on this whale-watching cruise in Maui. Your excursion includes narration from your captain and crew, as you learn more about these majestic creatures. Enjoy stunning views and photo opportunities while traveling along Maui’s exquisite coastline. Your family-friendly cruise comes with a guarantee that you spot a whale during your adventure.
Zoom above the treetops and enjoy stellar ocean views during this zipline adventure tour at historic World War ll base, "Camp Maui." Fly across several ziplines, cross the high-altitude suspension bridge, and try other obstacle challenges. Enjoy incredible views of Maui’s North Shore and the Pacific Ocean, plus learn plenty of facts about the island’s unique wildlife, culture and history too. Be sure and check out the new museum at Camp Maui dedicated to the men and women who served there.
Discover Maui’s deep underwater world without any scuba gear aboard the Atlantis Submarine. This submarine reaches depths of up to 100 feet (30.5 meters) so you can observe several aquatic species such as stingrays, eels, and parrotfish. Then, embark on a snorkel tour of a reef site to get even closer to marine species like green sea turtles and manta rays.
Hawaii is a major destination for relaxation and fun times—and this Maui sunset dinner cruise allows you to let loose and enjoy yourself while visiting the island. Step aboard a ship that cruises by the Na Pali coast, and take in views during sunset as you feast on your dinner of choice. Dance to live music, sip on two free drinks from a full bar, and create your own memorable experience on the water.
Explore the Maui Ocean Center, named a "Top 10 Aquariums in the World” by TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice. This impressive facility features more than 60 interactive exhibits, including the Nursery Bay and Turtle Lagoon, with close-up views of your favorite marine life. Learn about Hawaii’s incredible underwater world as you discover sea jellies, tropical reefs and octopuses.
Go snorkeling off the coast of Maui on this boat tour on board 'the Malolo,' a 55-foot (17-meter) power catamaran. Cruise to one of two snorkeling sites—either Molokini Crater or Coral Gardens—where you can swim along the reef system to watch for colorful fish and other marine life. The location is selected by the captain depending on the daily conditions. If you're lucky, you may spot turtles or whales, too. Equipment and instructions are provided by the crew. Lunch (hot dog and soda) by selecting the upgrade option when booking.
Enjoy a fast-paced, active way to discover the Las Vegas Dunes on this beginner-friendly all-terrain vehicle tour. Pick from several departure times, meet your shuttle right on the Strip, and set off with just a small group for company—you'll be transported to the departure point for an orientation and safety demonstration. Then, zip off into the dunes on your ATV, and follow your guide into the rugged desert scenery.
Imagine swimming in a sunken volcano that teems with thousands of fish, while splashing in crystal clear water. On this Molokini snorkeling tour, cruise out to the crater, before jumping in the crystalline waters and scouring the colorful reef. Make a second stop dependent upon conditions, and search for turtles at Turtle Town or a spot named Coral Gardens. This family-friendly Maui activity is one of the island's most popular, and an unforgettable day of exploring the underwater world.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Submarine Tours in Maui?
The best Submarine Tours in Maui according to Viator travelers are:
What Submarine Tours in Maui are taking additional safety precautions?
These Maui experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Submarine Tours in Maui are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Maui may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Lunch Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Submarine Tours
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Kapalua Tours & Tickets
- Banyan Tree Park Tours & Tickets
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park Tours & Tickets
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park Tours & Tickets
- Wailea Beach Tours & Tickets
- Surfing Goat Dairy Tours & Tickets
- Oheo Gulch Tours & Tickets
- Wailea Tours & Tickets
- Honolua Bay Tours & Tickets
- Wailuku Tours & Tickets
- Ulupalakua Ranch Tours & Tickets
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns) Tours & Tickets
- Pipiwai Trail Tours & Tickets
- Hanakao'o Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Kaʻanapali Tours & Tickets
- Haleakala National Park Tours & Tickets
- La Perouse Bay Tours & Tickets
- Lahaina Jodo Mission Tours & Tickets
- Waihee Ridge Trail Tours & Tickets
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets