Top Maui Tickets & Passes
15 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "The tank with the Jelly fish was incredible and the 3-D movie on the humpback whale was awesome. All the exhibits were beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Excellent captain!! Fabulous staff!!! Live music!! Good food and clean!! Thank you for a wonderful evening👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻"
* A traveler said: "Good was great. Amazing experience, I would definitely recommend 🤙🏼 My wife and I had a lot of fun. Get ready to experience the awesome Polynesian culture and amazing view of the beach!"
* A traveler said: "Justin our guide was awesome. Very knowledgeable about the whole area and all the best places to stop. We loved the waterfalls and seeing the sea turtles best. Highly recommend this trip and ask for Justin to be your guide."
* A traveler said: "The views were espectacular! Justin was amazing in sharing all his knowledge about the Maui culture and history!"
* A traveler said: "Wow! Wow! Wow! Amazing views and great service. Great snorkeling views of the fish and turtles. Jumping off the 3 story deck of the boat was for sure a experience. Provide food and drinks. Alcohol is provided at a great price of $2. Be advised not to bring spray on sunblock or the crew will crack jokes about you."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and very educational! Went out on the last trip of the season and was not disappointed! We were able to see a lot of activity and it was well narrated!"
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling at Molokini Crater was a memorable part of our Maui vacation. It was a special day on the water. The crew of the Mololo was a great group of knowledgable guides who helped make it a fun experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was fabulous. He gave us interesting information, answered all of our questions, addressed any concerns and made the trip one that we will advise our friends and family to take. Mahalo."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! That staff was friendly and was pleasant to be around. The food was fresh and was able to have plenty to eat and drink. Would definitely go on Lani Kai II again!"
* A traveler said: "on-time and very pleasant driver. The trip to the hotel took very little time and the views along the way were great"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful show, amazing food! Location was great with a great view. Service was amazing very helpful"
* A traveler said: "Wasn’t the best day - cloudy and windy, but the crew made the most of it. They made it enjoyable. The food was good."
* A traveler said: "Great food and even better performance. Family style food and we were able to see many dances and even some fire!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent underwater excursion. Fun crew. Luau had good food and strong drinks. Remember to bring parking money both locations."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Little Beach
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Honolua Bay
- Ulupalakua Ranch
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Pipiwai Trail
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- Banyan Tree Park
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Maui Ocean Center
- Hanakao'o Beach Park
- Lanai Island
- Waihee Ridge Trail
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery