Top Maui Scuba Diving
- Learn to scuba dive on shore dives off Maui or book a dive boat charter for sites farther afield
- PADI, the Professional Association of Diving Instructors, offers Discover Scuba courses that allow uncertified visitors to experience diving without the pricey cost of certification
- Discover Scuba packages include equipment rental (though for certified divers, generally only tanks and weights are included in the price)
- Maui offers safe, shallow-water reef dives, great for beginners
- All tours enable you to see Hawaii’s vast underwater world with professionally trained and certified divemasters
19 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "I am a certified diver but I took this dive trip as a refresher course. Couldn't have been better. The instructors were professional and friendly. The dive site was Kahekili State Park. Lots of life, plenty to explore, with convenient snd easy access for a beach dive."
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip! Kevin was a great instructor! Very patient and personable and knew a lot about the ocean and local sea life"
* A traveler said: "I was looking for a more personal experience for my wife and kids' first scuba dive. Harmony and Dylan were fantastic! The instruction was tremendous, the admin and stress was minimal and the dive was most excellent! Everything I could have asked and more!"
* A traveler said: "Fresh air, great hospitality, drinks, a delicious meal, and a fantastic panoramic ocean view while the sun is setting. Then the sun goes down carmelizing a memorable evening words can't describe. Capture the beauty with a camera!"
* A traveler said: "Chantal was a great guide. She was so excited to show us all of the sites. Capt. Larry was fun and caring as he helped us after each dive. Great crew. Fantastic Dive."
* A traveler said: "we have done tons of snorkeling trip and this was one of our favorites. The crew was great and took us to the perfect spots. I highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "First the price was right for a family of seven. These guys really have together,... great cruise and deliver good strong drinks. Just ask for a simple drink and don't get fancy...loved it"
* A traveler said: "This was the best adventure we took on our Maui trip!! Banyan Tree Divers was an incredible company. Their patience with us as brand new scuba divers was exactly what we needed. We did the private dive for 2 people. I felt so safe the whole time and learned so much. I would recommend them to anyone!!"
* A traveler said: "This Captain and crew are skilled professionals. Their knowledge of underwater flora and fauna is the best I’ve encountered on many many dives. They take great care with safety, knowledge of underwater habitats, and customer service. Would use them again without equivocation."
* A traveler said: "Great dive master! He was so nice and patient! He also recommended great sushi restaurant as miso phat!"
* A traveler said: "Did a one tank dive and had a great experience all around. Booking with them was very east. Emailed to confirm and even called to make sure I had good directions on where to meet up. The dive site was great. Lots of fish, turtles and White Tip Reef Sharks. The water was very clear and allowed for great underwater pictures. If I make it back to Maui I would definitely dive again with this company again!"
* A traveler said: "Dive Instructor Dave was extremely knowledgeable about both diving and the local underwater life making the dive not only visually appealing, but educational. I’d highly recommend this night diving experience to all levels of divers!"
* A traveler said: "Best review I have ever had for diving. Very meticulous and safety conscious. Then when diving, she knew where to go and showed us a good reef with lots of fish. Would dove with this company again."
* A traveler said: "The best experience for learning he is so thorough and specific but really fun as well. He was organized helpful sweet caring and understanding."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Waihee Ridge Trail
- Wailea Beach
- Hanakao'o Beach Park
- Kahului Harbor
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Honolua Bay
- Bailey House Museum
- ʻIao Valley State Monument
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- Little Beach
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Lahaina Jodo Mission
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Oheo Gulch