Top Maui Limousine Tours
16 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "getting a 70 year old man up on a board was amazing , what a wonderful time . world class experience!"
* A traveler said: "Wow! Wow! Wow! Amazing views and great service. Great snorkeling views of the fish and turtles. Jumping off the 3 story deck of the boat was for sure a experience. Provide food and drinks. Alcohol is provided at a great price of $2. Be advised not to bring spray on sunblock or the crew will crack jokes about you."
* A traveler said: "Theo and Nick were the best instructors! Very attentive and wanted you to do well. Great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was fabulous. He gave us interesting information, answered all of our questions, addressed any concerns and made the trip one that we will advise our friends and family to take. Mahalo."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful sunset cruise with great crew! Very positive vibe and free flowing champagne. Would highly reccomend this cruise for couples who want a relaxing, romantic sunset cruise! Beautiful boat."
* A traveler said: "Seeing all the beautiful vegetation, beaches, falls with my wife and son. Black beach was the best. Salesian the guide was very informative and kind."
* A traveler said: "This was a phenomenal day! Amy and mike s. were the best tour guides you could ask for and the trip was spectacular"
* A traveler said: "Oscar was amazing! Such a kind, thoughtful tour guide. The whole experience was so fun and such a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time! The tour was easy to follow and we really enjoyed the stories and back history of Hawaii! Learned sooo much!"
* A traveler said: "Alec was an excellent guide and took us to some great hidden gems. Always felt safe with him driving!"
* A traveler said: "My 92-year-old father was able to hear and understand our tour guide much better than he would have a microphoned speaker on a noisy bus. We both loved the stories, the music, and the coaching through the challenging bits. I already bought the tours for Kauai and I wish I would have known about Shaka Guide when I was in Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "Gail was an amazing tour guide! Her love for the island and the Hana highway make this experience a must! All of our stops along the way we’re so beautiful and it was great to get to know the history as well as every detail of the Hana highway from Gail."
* A traveler said: "A very memorable trip. Our guide, Jimmy, was awesome. So much knowledge. The lunch was delicious and the scenery breathtaking. Glad we didn’t make the drive ourselves."
* A traveler said: "The guides, Doug and Bobby, were wonderful! They are locals who loved to share their knowledge of the Hawaiian culture and islands. They were professional, courteous, and friendly. By the end we felt like Ohana! They also had to diffuse a difficult situation and did so with grace and professionalism. True gentlemen and it was an honor to spend the day with them. It didn’t hurt that we could leave the driving to someone else!"
* A traveler said: "Sean, our guide, was excellent. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Service was excellent. The park was beautiful and we were able to spend time there at our leisure. Everything about this excursion was well done and enjoyable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences