Top Maui Food & Drink
25 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "Magnificent sunset and full moon rise. Staff very attentive. Tim McDill provided great music and history. Food was plentiful and delicious. So glad we did this!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful evening. Fantastic food. The views and experience are unimaginable. The entertainment was great"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous crew; great eve. Would highley recommend. Beautiful eve with beautiful views and of course sunsets to die for!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. We’ve gone to Molokini several times but our captain was amazing. Turtle town was bit rough so he took us to another spot where it was much more calm and we saw several turtles. You could just tell he cared about our experience and knew the area quite well"
* A traveler said: "Loved the history, the storyteller gave a beautiful presentation that made me fall in love with the island all over again. The dancers were so graceful and exotic with colorful costumes. They portrayed the story with enthusiasm and pride while still being humble. The feast was quite an experience as well, not what I was expecting."
* A traveler said: "My 92-year-old father was able to hear and understand our tour guide much better than he would have a microphoned speaker on a noisy bus. We both loved the stories, the music, and the coaching through the challenging bits. I already bought the tours for Kauai and I wish I would have known about Shaka Guide when I was in Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Damien was very knowledgeable and accommodating to customizing our tour. A very relaxing and comfortable day!"
* A traveler said: "Dustin was an awesome tour guide! He was very flexible and patient and it was great getting to know him and others on the tour. Highly recommend this tour! When booking, it did not list the brewery’s/stops, that would be the only thing I recommend. Thank you!!!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset view and a comfortable ride. Our driver was entertaining and very easy going. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience! The captain and hosts were wonderful, very friendly and accommodating. The food and drinks were delicious and the view was beautiful. We would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Dustin's a very knowledgeable guide given his experience on the brewing craft. Learned new details in the brewing process and all the brewers were great! Food options were phenomenal! Great experience ~ thanks to all for giving us a not-so-touristy excursion!"
* A traveler said: "See the beauty of Maui- this tour takes you up-country and into the historic Iao Valley. The views from the lavender farm were breathtaking, the Iao Valley is uniquely gorgeous, and the Ocean Distillery tour was really fun. Dynamic Hawaiian Tours gave great service, picking us up from our hotel and delivering us back to it at the end of the tour. Shawn was a fantastic tour guide. He is very knowledgable and his enthusiasm for the land and the culture of Hawaiian is engaging."
* A traveler said: "Our guides we really great. Had a fun time In the speedy red boats. Snorkeling was great, and turtles were so fun to see. Appreciated that the guides new their stuff and improvised with a windy day to still provide a great experience. Really great company and nice that it smaller groups"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful show, amazing food! Location was great with a great view. Service was amazing very helpful"
* A traveler said: "Good was great. Amazing experience, I would definitely recommend 🤙🏼 My wife and I had a lot of fun. Get ready to experience the awesome Polynesian culture and amazing view of the beach!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time .. we had a great view in the front . The service was great .. Shout out to Daniel he did a great job"
* A traveler said: "The crew,music,food and drinks were excellent. We had a great time and the view were excellent. Pleasant and knowledgeable staff."
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip!!!! Kimo and his wife are just an amazing couple. They are hard workers, great dancers, full of energy, very social and fun fun fun. I highly recommend this trip. Also, the Mai Tais are delicious and the food is yummy. I especially liked the ribs and the key lime pie!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent underwater excursion. Fun crew. Luau had good food and strong drinks. Remember to bring parking money both locations."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
- La Perouse Bay
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Kahului Harbor
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- Maui Ocean Center
- Bailey House Museum
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Lanai Island
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Haleakala National Park
- Little Beach
- Hanakao'o Beach Park