Top Maui Bus Tours
98 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "Oscar was amazing! Such a kind, thoughtful tour guide. The whole experience was so fun and such a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "Great value. Cheaper than the cruise excursions. Staff very knowledgeable and give great tips on 2hat to see and where to eat, best beaches etc."
* A traveler said: "I cannot give you just one! Preston made our trip so memorable!! From what to look for when we first got there, to all the facts and stories about the volcano and Maui. We had a great time. Was our best outing!!! I really cannot say enough about how he made this trip!!! Mahalo!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The views were espectacular! Justin was amazing in sharing all his knowledge about the Maui culture and history!"
* A traveler said: "This was a phenomenal day! Amy and mike s. were the best tour guides you could ask for and the trip was spectacular"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do in Maui. My family did 2 snorkel excursions while in Maui and this was the best. We liked the small group. We were able to see turtles and explore much more than the bigger excursions. Curtis and Tiff were the guides and they were amazing."
* A traveler said: "I wanted to go because I love pineapples. This trip was so much more. Our tour guide, George, was very knowledgeable on the history of pineapples and the farm. I enjoyed looking at the pineapples and there stages. The best part was sampling them."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Wonderful Captain and crew. Ship was clean and comfortable. The ride is amazing with spectacular views. Great snorkeling at the reef. Clear water and colorful fish. Thoroughly enjoyed the excursion."
* A traveler said: "Great food and even better performance. Family style food and we were able to see many dances and even some fire!"
* A traveler said: "Gail was an amazing tour guide! Her love for the island and the Hana highway make this experience a must! All of our stops along the way we’re so beautiful and it was great to get to know the history as well as every detail of the Hana highway from Gail."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful veiws and our guide Louie was awesome, full of energy and very knowledgeable... wonderful experience! Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was fabulous. He gave us interesting information, answered all of our questions, addressed any concerns and made the trip one that we will advise our friends and family to take. Mahalo."
* A traveler said: "This was my first time ever in a helicopter. Absolutely fantastic experience with breathtaking views! Our pilot was great. Very informative, funny and made sure our experience was comfortable and pleasant. Loved every second!!"
* A traveler said: "First the price was right for a family of seven. These guys really have together,... great cruise and deliver good strong drinks. Just ask for a simple drink and don't get fancy...loved it"
* A traveler said: "Justin our guide was awesome. Very knowledgeable about the whole area and all the best places to stop. We loved the waterfalls and seeing the sea turtles best. Highly recommend this trip and ask for Justin to be your guide."
* A traveler said: "Everything about this was amazing!!! Our pilot Cameron was so polite and informative. I’m so happy we did this. We will definitely do it again. 10 out of 10!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Lisa made it fun and we learned alot of things we didnt know. We got to try alot of delicous chocolate too."
* A traveler said: "Waterfalls and our wonderful tour guide malia. It was an amazing experience. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Roger was an excellent host and driver. The drive is tricky and he always made my daughters and I feel safe. He’s definitely a pro!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Quinn for the amazing tour. Super knowledgeable, my wife and I learned so much. I definitely recommend you taking the tour instead of driving on your own. Quinn made it fun for us and really kept us engaged the whole time. It was awesome 🤙🏼"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Kobi was exceptional. The hike through the bamboo forest to the adventures of diving off the waterfall cliffs. If you plan on exploring Hana do it with Kobi."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our tour. Everett was top notch. He had lots of information to share and kept me engaged the whole trip. Only thing you need to bring is your phone and they provide everything else."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Pipiwai Trail
- Bailey House Museum
- ʻIao Valley State Monument
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
- Oheo Gulch
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- La Perouse Bay
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Waihee Ridge Trail
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Ulupalakua Ranch
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- Honolua Bay
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Royal Lahaina Luau