Top Maui Bike Tours
17 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "Eddie, our guide up the mountain was fantastic! Prepare for varying weather conditions. Ride down - great fun!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic tour. From the guides, to the equipment, and of course the sunrise views… everything was perfect. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Best adventure…Mike and John were so informative and fun, but also made sure everyone was comfortable and safe. 👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "Started the adventure well before sunrise and enjoyed a sunrise view from top of a mountain. Never thought I could be cold in Hawaii by well worth it."
* A traveler said: "The early morning was rough and cold, but the sunrise view was well worth it. All the staff from beginning to the end were extremely friendly. The bike ride down was exhilarating, wish it could have been longer. Manny was fun, interesting and experienced."
* A traveler said: "It was nice safe trip , great views, truly self paced, with a very good knowledgeable funny guid . Love it I will highly recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Excellent - easy ride, bikes were fine, tour leaders fun and attentive to needs of the riders (who was nervous, who needed extra care, etc)"
* A traveler said: "Views were amazing. Johnny at Maui Sunriders was patient and encouraging. We enjoyed the different climates and town along the way."
* A traveler said: "A highlight of our trip. So much fun! We can’t wait to come back and do it again. Gear was great - lunch was amazing! I was nervous to start but felt comfortable after the first couple of turns. We all had a blast! Matt thought of everything to make this experience fun and memorable!"
* A traveler said: "Rob was a great guide! He told us great stories about Maui on the way up. At the top he made us feel safe with his safety brief and bike tests. We loved being able to go at our own pace on the way down!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour, Kevin and Forest rocked. My family of 5 went on this tour. They were very attentive to everyone's needs."
* A traveler said: "Forrest had a good knowledge of the land and handled the trailer well up the mountainside. Great times"
* A traveler said: "This was the best experience we have enjoyed in several visits to the islands. Matt and Eric made it a supremely excellent day."
* A traveler said: "The sunrise tour and guided bike ride is a must-do for anyone who is visiting Maui. It is really early to get up to meet to drive up Haleakala but you will be richly rewarded. You need to decide on which ride you are wanting to do. I chose the guided tour because my wife was going to do the ride with me. This option afforded a person in front and a van blocking/assisting in the back. My wife chose not to ride because of wrecking before we left on the trip. I ride bikes all the time and it was very frustrating for me to stay in group with some riders that fought getting up to speed. Our guide, "Pistol Pete" was awesome and did a great job encouraging the slower riders to get up to speed. He made the ride to the summit and the ride down on bikes a great experience! My recommendation is that if you are an experienced rider you should choose the self-guided tour. Either way this is a great a trip and a once in a lifetime experience you HAVE TO do when you visit Maui. Also, the only other way to see the sunrise is to reserve a spot early with Parks Department and hope you get your day you want."