Top Matera Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
66 results | All Matera Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful trip with Dominique. He showed us interesting parts of Matera, telling about the history and customs. Made our visit complete. Nice guy, relaxed and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Great visit, Giuseppe was amazing! He describes everything like he was back in 900. The old house inside the rock was stunning!"
* A traveler said: "Vito was a wonderful guide. Very knowledgeable and helpful when giving details we never read in our guide books"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time in Matera and Giorgio was by far the best tour guide we have ever had. He was very knowledgable and answered all of our questions and knew all of the good places to go for the best views and experience. More importantly, he was just a nice guy who we enjoyed hanging out with."
* A traveler said: "Agostina lead us to phantastic places through the Sassi and in the Murgia area which we would never have found otherwise. Her explanations in good English were very interesting."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, friendly and knowledgeable driver. The tour was about an hour and in that time we saw alot of the town. There were a couple of photo stops enroute. It was a fun way to see Matera."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent guide who gave us a full history of the Sasso caves. She was able to answer all of our questions and focused on the highlights of the area."
* A traveler said: "The guide Ricardo was very knowledgeable, and very good. I have learned a lot about the history of Matera, thanks to the guide of Ricardo"
* A traveler said: "Angela was fantastic. Her English is very good and she knows her stuff. She gave us a great tour and made good suggestions for things to do on our own."
* A traveler said: "Perfect tour, makes so much easier to visit the area in particular if the sun is very strong during the day and you don't want to walk long distances under the sun. The guide was clear and friendly, the explanation interesting and detailed."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Alberobello & Locorotondo
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast