Top Marseille Water Tours
4 Marseille Water Tours | All Marseille Tours
Enjoy and taste the Best of Provence with our full day tailor made tour. Spend your day in the most beautiful cities of Provence, in its National Parks or in the countryside. Enjoy the private guided tour of your choice among the Provence Tour options. We provide the best professional tour guides in the south of France.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Located just beyond Marseille, Calanques National Park comprises craggy rock formations, dramatic fjords, and aquamarine seas—and this half-day boat tour offers a first-class pass to its highlights. Hop aboard your vessel at Marseille’s Quai du Port, and bring a picnic meal and drinks, if you prefer. Then, set sail, and look forward to discovering some of the French coast’s most sublime scenery.
Discover the Mediterranean coast, for free excursions to the Calanques of the Côte-Bleue, the Frioul Islands, the Château d'If and its legendary tenant, the Old Port of Marseille ... Cultural heritage and natural wonders (its endemic fauna and flora) are within your reach otherwise. Whether you like swimming, diving, visiting or just lounging (lazing around), Richard will be there to satisfy you! Aboard the Medline III, a comfortable semi-rigid, you can fully enjoy the superb Marseille coasts! Possibility for 4 hour lunch strolls (additional charge) in a restaurant rigorously selected by Richard. Enough to continue the friendly moment and the discovery of Marseille. Departures are possible from Niolon, Estaque or the Old Port.
One of your fondest memories in Marseille: traditional sailing on the ALLIANCE schooner built in 1949. Visit the Calanques National Park, stopover in a magnificent cove between Marseille and Cassis to enjoy the meal, swimming and lazing around. The crew will be happy to introduce you to navigation on an old rig.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Water Tours in Marseille?
What tours in Marseille are good for avoiding crowds?
- Marseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)
- Calanque d’En-Vau
- Marseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)
- Fort Saint-Jean
- Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)
- Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)
- Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)
- Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)
- Place aux Huiles
- La Corniche
- Centre de la Vieille Charite
- Fontaine Castellane
- Palais du Pharo
- Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major)
- Cap Canaille
- Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)
- Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)
- Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)
- Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)
- Vallon des Auffes
Things to do near Marseille
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Villeneuve-les-Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in St-Tropez
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon