Top Marseille Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
3 Marseille Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours | All Marseille Tours
Zip around Marseille on a fun and easy-to-ride electric scooter and cover double the distance in half the time. Follow your guide around the scenic Vieux Port and Marseille Docks, glide around the Panier district and down Rue de la Republique, and hop off to admire landmarks such as Major Cathedral and Pharo Palace along the way.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Get to know Marseilles on a customized, small-group tour. Once you learn to ride your E-scooter, your guide leads you through the city on a tour tailored to your tastes and interests. Whether it’s gastronomy, history, shopping or a combination, explore the sights you want on a tour made just for you.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Unique rental service that delivers Vespa directly to the customer's point of departure. No need to travel to an agency, we get in touch with the client and deliver the Vespa wherever they want. We also provide smartphone supports so that the customer can walk independently with his GPS. Finally, we support the client with personalized cards (we list the best places to visit, dine, discover ...).
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours in Marseille?
The best Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours in Marseille according to Viator travelers are:
- Marseille City Center E-Scooter Guided Tour
- Marseille E-Scooter Custom Guided Tour
- Vespa rental in Marseille
What tours in Marseille are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Marseille are good for avoiding crowds?
- Place aux Huiles
- Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)
- Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)
- Fontaine Castellane
- Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)
- Palais du Pharo
- Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)
- Vallon des Auffes
- Cap Canaille
- Palais Longchamp
- Fort Saint-Jean
- Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)
- Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major)
- Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)
- Marseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)
- La Corniche
- Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)
- Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)
- Centre de la Vieille Charite
- Marseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)
Things to do near Marseille
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Villeneuve-les-Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in St-Tropez
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon