Top Marseille Dining Experiences
5 Marseille Dining Experiences | All Marseille Tours
Take in the beauty of Marseille on this sunset dinner cruise. Sail along the coast and enjoy a drink on the deck of a catamaran. Dine on board in a scenic cove behind the Frioul archipelago. Admire stunning views of Marseille illuminated and dance the night away to music by a professional DJ.
Our Marseille food tour is a walking tour around the historical center of Marseille. The tourist is guided by a "Foodie", a local "buddy" able to explain every detail of the selected restaurants, their preparations, and the relevant history/curiosities. Do Eat Better tours are a mix of high-quality gastronomy as a way of showing French culture and lifestyle and a walking experience together with a local friend. This is the reason why we accept small groups only: we want to focus on a genuine exchange and give to each tourist the highest attention possible.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Living with my husband and daughter not far from Notre-Dame de la Garde, I have always loved to cook. I let my moods and greed lead me into the kitchen. Many people often order me dishes for evenings... What better way to meet people than to sit down together and enjoy homemade meals! you don't cook generally not only for yourself but to share warmth, friendliness and awaken the taste. All these little joys, I hope to be able to make you taste them on your plate at home, together.
One of the inescapable traditions of Marseille and all Provence is the "sacred" pleasure of the aperitif. Come live an authentic experience. No beaten path. Enjoy the imposing beauty of nature, the sun, the sea, the warmth and the good mood that characterizes the people of Marseille around one of their favorite activities: A tasting of quality local produce. After the scenario and a good dose of relaxation, get ready to embark on a little adventure. Make real human encounters, get into the rhythm of Marseille. No stress, no speed! And then suddenly, the concert begins to sublimate your divestiture and make the evening unforgettable by stimulating the most sensitive threads of your artistic veins. The most beautiful things in life are often the simplest ...
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dining Experiences in Marseille?
The best Dining Experiences in Marseille according to Viator travelers are:
- Sunset Dinner Cruise in Marseille
- Full Meal Five Stops in Marseille
- Mamaz Social Food Build Your Own Menu
- Musical aperitif. Concert and tasting of local products
- Heritage, wines and gastronomy - 3-day tour
What tours in Marseille are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Marseille are good for avoiding crowds?
- Centre de la Vieille Charite
- Fontaine Castellane
- Calanque d’En-Vau
- Cap Canaille
- Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)
- Place aux Huiles
- Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)
- Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)
- Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)
- Marseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)
- Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major)
- Vallon des Auffes
- Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)
- Palais Longchamp
- Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)
- Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)
- La Corniche
- Palais du Pharo
- Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)
- Fort Saint-Jean
Things to do near Marseille
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Villeneuve-les-Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in St-Tropez
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon