Top Marrakech Sightseeing Tours
489 results | All Marrakech Tours
* A traveler said: "Muhammad was an amazing tour guide he explained everything to us and was very patient with us. Omar was a good driver stopped on the way and took loads of pictures he really went out of his way to take our pictures with donkeys, Camals etc he was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Excellent organisation and the driver Isham was very friendly and punctual. Great pick up from the hotel. Essaouira was beautiful and a nice escape from the heat of Marrakesh! Would definitely recommend this tour!! And the price was very good!"
* A traveler said: "What a welcome !!! Un grand merci à Larbi et au chauffeur Ali. Unforgettable experience Nothing to change , simplicity and kind throughout"
* A traveler said: "My mom and dad thoroughly enjoyed this tour! Thank you for making it really entertaining and interesting! Highly recommend anyone who has come to Marrakesh first time to book this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "The best tour ever. Driver was on time and knowledgeable of the City. We accomplished every thing that was on itinerary that we were to attend in 5 hour time. We truly enjoyed this tour."
Atlas Mountains Hot Air Balloon Ride from Marrakech with Berber Breakfast and Desert Camel Experience
* A traveler said: "The experience was just AMaZINg!! From The pick up time( ON TIME), to the air balloon ride, to the Berber breakfast and the camel ride. The staff was absolutely GREaT and so accommodating!! The pilot Yahya was outstanding. His humor, knowledge and DJ skills made the experience even mote fun. I HIGHLY recommend this expedition, a MUST!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly guide (Zouzou). The tour was very educational. Also we were picked up at the riad with a bus with airco and the driver was very friendly and nice. Because of the heath we had also free water."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Said was a brilliant tour guide. 2 of the party have slight mobility issues and he tailored the tour wonderfully to move at their pace and ensure that we saw the best Marrakech had to offer and fill us in with stories and anecdotes along the way. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, El Hassan, was extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He was very easygoing and adapted the schedule to our needs, even stretching his time with us to make sure we weren't rushed in doing the things we wanted to do. His English (and French) is excellent. We learned a lot about the city and would highly recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent evening with guide (Omar). Nice food & lovely walking tour in the city. Interesting tips & tricks. You will definitely not leave hungry!!!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect experience, everything went smooth. Our guide was very caring and funny. I do recommend swimming instead of taking the boat and jumping from the cliff. And buy something to feed the monkeys!"
* A traveler said: "We had Mohammad as our guide and I can’t recommend him high enough! It also made us feel more comfortable exploring a new city, having someone who knew how the city worked and could get us orientated. He was so friendly and informative, and very patient while we were rug shopping!"
* A traveler said: "The trip offered a extensive view of the culture the various sites,including beautiful mountain views and village scenes ,the guide was most informative with an abundance of helpful and interesting information. I would recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Great fun for 1 day in Marrakech Potatoes is going to be your guide and he is very friendly, humble and helpful. Interesting sights and the camel ride is amazing"
* A traveler said: "We did this tour on our first morning in Marrakech and it was a great way to see the Médina and get your bearings in the city. Our guide was very knowledgable and charming and ensured that everybody was engaged in the tour."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour. Ahmed was funny and made even the journey on the bus very entertaining! It was amazing to see the mountains and the villages alongside their traditions. Highly recommended, Tamara and Scott"
* A traveler said: "The organiser of the tour is responsive, punctual and flexible. Several tours start at the same time and it is never too late to change the group. I really enjoyed the experience."
* A traveler said: "Mawhan was a great host and guide. Very fun! He gave lots of useful information and drove very well."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and Hussein our guide was amazing! He spent the entire day with us and even into the night since we had so many questions. He paid all our entrance fees to the exhibitions, and his local knowledge was unmatched. The synogauge and medina are great, but the palace was our fav!"
* A traveler said: "As a family, we really enjoyed the tour. Highlights included the bakery, hammam furnace and seeing the inside of a traditional riad. Plenty of history and cultural insights."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and driver; knowledgeable guide, with knowledge about places we visit and berber culture"
* A traveler said: "I saw in a documentary years ago and it das a dream. The Garden is beautiful and the museum is very interesting and complete."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience . Ouidad was our lady tour guide. She was so informative and friendly. It’s so lovely having a female tour guide. I would reccomend her as a tour guide to everyone !!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Waterfalls - Camel ride Day Trip Marrakech
- Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains & Camel ride Day Trip From Marrakech
- Marrakech: Private Guided Half-Day City Tours
- Marrakech City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Atlas Mountains Hot Air Balloon Ride from Marrakech with Berber Breakfast and Desert Camel Experience
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Merzouga
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
Day Trips from Marrakech
- Marrakech to Agadir
- Marrakech to Tangier
- Marrakech to Casablanca
- Marrakech to Central Morocco
- Marrakech to Ourika Valley (Vallée de l’Ourika)
- Marrakech to Atlas Mountains
- Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)
- Marrakech to Merzouga
- Marrakech to Mt. Toubkal (Jebel Toubkal)
- Marrakech to Fez
- Marrakech to Essaouira
- Marrakech to Ouarzazate
- Marrakech to Rabat
- Marrakech to Agafay
- Marrakech to Merzouga
- Marrakech to Ouzoud