Top Marrakech Day Trips
484 results | All Marrakech Tours
* A traveler said: "Good value for the money. Our guide, Omar Bousserhan was allways explaining all and was very helping all the time. Was very tyring but amust do."
* A traveler said: "What a welcome !!! Un grand merci à Larbi et au chauffeur Ali. Unforgettable experience Nothing to change , simplicity and kind throughout"
* A traveler said: "The driver and the guide always presents to help us! An intense day with several diferente activities. The Lunch was amazing with an excelent View in The middle of a big Valley. I recomend."
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip . Yones is amazing and the tour guide . Essaouira is relaxing place for a day trip with Yones’ company . He is also on time in picking up ."
* A traveler said: "Loved every minute, couldn’t have asked for a better guide. He even gave me a birthday present. He was attentive and kept us in front of the crowds"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour. Ahmed was funny and made even the journey on the bus very entertaining! It was amazing to see the mountains and the villages alongside their traditions. Highly recommended, Tamara and Scott"
* A traveler said: "Mawhan was a great host and guide. Very fun! He gave lots of useful information and drove very well."
* A traveler said: "Lovely trip with Omar and Aziz! Super nice and packed with fun - and incredible for the price! The mountains and the village is a refreshing change to the buzzling city that is Marrakesh"
Atlas Mountains Hot Air Balloon Ride from Marrakech with Berber Breakfast and Desert Camel Experience
* A traveler said: "The experience was just AMaZINg!! From The pick up time( ON TIME), to the air balloon ride, to the Berber breakfast and the camel ride. The staff was absolutely GREaT and so accommodating!! The pilot Yahya was outstanding. His humor, knowledge and DJ skills made the experience even mote fun. I HIGHLY recommend this expedition, a MUST!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide and driver; knowledgeable guide, with knowledge about places we visit and berber culture"
* A traveler said: "I loved being able to see the way locals recreate. The walk along the River and through the villages was a great way to experience the mountains nearby Marrakech."
* A traveler said: "Mustafa, Naseem and Rashid were amazing help throughout the trip. They even helped with our young kid during Atlas mountain hike to the waterfall. The part that I loved the most was drive through the desert in Land Cruiser. Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "The whole adventure was memorable Our driver was great as was the guide No more to say………………………………….."
* A traveler said: "Mohammed was an amazing guide! Punctual and knowledgeable. This is a must see tour and exceeded all of my expectations!"
* A traveler said: "I had an accident and had to cancel my trip at the last minute . While my tour was non refundable and non cancellable, they offered me an alternate; and when that was not possible they refunded 1/2 of money; which was above and beyond my expecations. Very honorable company and I will definitely consider using them next time I am in Marrakech."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great tour! Our guide Omar was very knowledgeable and friendly. We had lots of time to walk around and enjoy the view. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone and it is definitely worth having a guide with you, we learned lots of interesting information we wouldn't have known otherwise."
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour with all the features of Berber Peoples lives and how they live up in the mountain villages, Camel ride in Desert Agafay was good too and amazing views too, Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely stunning, the guides were even more exciting to be around. I enjoyed every minute of the trip."
* A traveler said: "Our Ourika Valley experience was great! Our pick-up was nice and easy and our driver very funny and friendly! You get to walk through the mountain, you have quite a few stops for pictures, you will see a waterfall, be able to shop, etc. It has a little bit of everything to make a perfect day trip! Beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "We had a marvelous trip up to the Atlas mountains. Our guide Abdulgjani helped to make the day a great experience. He drove very carefully, spoke good English and was so helpful. We were lucky to book the trip on a Monday so Abdulghani suggested we visit the Monday market at a village in the mountains. It was the highlight of our trip! We can highly recommend this trip. The views of the mountains were also wonderful along with the villages we passed through and visited. We also appreciated seeing the Berber house, very interesting."
* A traveler said: "Our experience with Said was such a great one!! He took us and the other groups all around the mountains, villages, and to other wonderful places. Highly recommend this personalized tour if you want to feel like family."
* A traveler said: "The water falls was my best part. After so much walk, it was refreshing to step into the ice cold spring. The tour guide (Potato) was amazing. Very friendly and fun to be with."
* A traveler said: "Was a beautiful trip with 3 stops on the way. Stopped for refreshment. Seen the goats up the trees and the argon oil shop was a bit of a rip off. Essaouira is a beautiful city on the Sea, the beach is amazing. Would definitely visit again"
* A traveler said: "This is a must-do activity when visiting Morocco; the desert has a charm like no other and our tour with Hicham was wonderful. He was very friendly and knowledgeable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Waterfalls - Camel ride Day Trip Marrakech
- Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains & Camel ride Day Trip From Marrakech
- Ouzoud Falls Day Trip from Marrakech
- Atlas Mountains and 3 Valleys & Waterfalls & Desert Agafay - Day Trip Marrakech
- Private Full-Day Tour of the Atlas Mountains with Lunch
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)
- Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)
- Tizi-n'Tichka Pass
- El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)
- Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)
- Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)
- Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)
- Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization
- Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des Confluences
- Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)
- Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)
- Medina of Marrakesh
- Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)
- Chez Ali
- Palmeraie (Palm Grove)
- Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)
- Les Bains de Marrakech
- Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)
- Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)
- ANIMA Garden
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Merzouga
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara
Day Trips from Marrakech
- Marrakech to Agadir
- Marrakech to Tangier
- Marrakech to Casablanca
- Marrakech to Central Morocco
- Marrakech to Ourika Valley (Vallée de l’Ourika)
- Marrakech to Atlas Mountains
- Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)
- Marrakech to Merzouga
- Marrakech to Mt. Toubkal (Jebel Toubkal)
- Marrakech to Fez
- Marrakech to Essaouira
- Marrakech to Ouarzazate
- Marrakech to Rabat
- Marrakech to Agafay
- Marrakech to Merzouga
- Marrakech to Ouzoud