Capped with snow throughout the winter months and cloaked with wildflowers through the summer, the rocky plateaus and lush valleys of Morocco’s Atlas Mountains provide a striking backdrop for hiking and mountain biking treks, as well as cultural visits to Morocco’s remaining Berber tribes. Sprawling along the frontier of the Sahara, the range runs from the Atlantic coast to the northern Rif Mountains.
Atlas Mountains Tours - page 3
Should I book Atlas Mountains tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Atlas Mountains 2021?
What's the best way to experience Atlas Mountains?
- Marrakech day tour to imlil with camel ride and walking
- Day Excursion To Ourika Valley and High Atlas From Marrakech: Shared
- The Agafay Desert & Atlas Mountains Day trips from Marrakech
- Desert Agafay Full-Day Tour From Marrakech & Atlas Mountains with Camel Safari
Things to do near Marrakech
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Agafay
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Ouzoud
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Boumalne Dades
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara