Paris Sightseeing Tours from Disneyland Paris
Read MoreShow Less
With iconic rides such as Big Thunder Mountain and a whirlwind of parades, performances, and firework displays, you’ll never be short of entertainment at Disneyland Paris. But if you need a break from Mickey and friends, the City of Light is just minutes away. Here’s what you need to know about Paris sightseeing tours from Disneyland Paris.
- Tour the city’s top sights, such as the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, and the Champs-Élysées.
- Skip the line at the Louvre, France’s largest art museum and the home of Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa and the ancient Greek marble statue Venus de Milo.
- Float along the Seine during a river cruise, sailing past the gargoyle-guarded Notre Dame Cathedral on Île de la Cité.
- Find out more about the history of the city on a guided sightseeing tour.
- Enjoy free time to shop, sightsee, and experience Paris’ famous café culture.
- Discover charming Parisian neighborhoods such as Montmartre, Le Marais, and the Left Bank (Rive Gauche), an area associated with artists, philosophers, and writers from Picasso to Jean-Paul Sartre to Hemingway.
Things to Know
Disneyland Paris is just 20 miles (32 kilometers) east of Paris.
Choose a private transfer and explore Paris independently, or opt for an organized group tour with a fixed itinerary.
Most sightseeing day tours from Disneyland Paris last for about nine hours. The length of private tours can be adjusted according to your schedule.
Day tours typically include free time for lunch.
Opt for a tour that includes a hop-on hop-off bus ticket so you can travel efficiently between Paris’ top tourist sights.
Marne-la-Vallée Tours & Activities (1)
Don’t worry about finding your own way from Disneyland Paris to the French capital—this seamless, private transfer service takes all the hassle out of the journey. Book your transfer for a time that works best for you, and meet your driver directly at Disneyland Paris (or a number of nearby hotels). Your party will travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned, Wi-Fi-equipped vehicle directly to a Paris address of your choosing. Infant and child seats are also available upon request.