Top Manama Camel Rides
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Manama Tours
Sort by: Featured
The Desert Safari is a 'must' for those who wish to experience the 'real desert'. Professional safari drivers take us on a thrilling roller-coaster ride across the golden dunes. We stop by the highest sand dune for a photo-shoot of the spectacular sunset. We then proceed to the Bedouin campsite located in the heart of the desert. A warm Arabian welcome awaits us, accompanied by refreshing Arabic coffee ('Kawa') and dates. Soft drinks, tea and water are also available.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Camel Rides in Manama are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Manama may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera