Top Manama Bus Tours
35 results | All Manama Tours
* A traveler said: "I thoroughly enjoyed this tour! Aayet was an engaging, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable guide and I learned so much in just a few short hours. Highly recommended!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour!! Bharti is an excellent tour guide. Her knowledge of Bahrain history and Arab culture is exceptional. This tour with Bharti is well worth the fee."
* A traveler said: "I booked a group tour but was the only one who booked for that day so it was essentially a private tour. They were great and friendly! I recommend sneakers for this excursion."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour and sites. The guide was knowledgeable and professional coupled with an excellent driver with a complete itinerary as promised."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide. Abdulaziz Hassani, was magnificent...knowledgeable, helpful, joyful. Both tours were the best I have ever been on. |Cheers. Michael Shaw"
* A traveler said: "It was , an amazing experience, the Driver pick me up at the Hotel , for a 3 hrs drive to Agra .|I was sleeping in the car when a Guy get into the car and introduce himself, was and wonderful guy Mr Neeraj .|The best tourist guide ever . He spoke in Spanish like no one , the knowledge for the Indian Culture was outstanding.| Thanks VIATOR , for have professional people working with you . | I will be in India for few moths. This was my first tour of many .|Five starts for you guys .|Lowis ."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing, guide was on time and 4x4 2017 Nissan patrol was used ..it was private tour and we enjoyed our time using this service. Highly recommended. Dave."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour. Our Guide Abbas Al-Faraj was quite informative and made learning the History of Bahrain exciting and fun. This is the perfect way to learn so much about Manama."
* A traveler said: "the guide, Ali was amazing - courteous, flexible and understood all our needs and optimized the time we spent that balanced with our interests - aka learning more about the culture and traditions of Bahrain Thoroughly enjoyed our time spent in Bahrain. thank you for a great service. we are looking forward to visit Bahrain again"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Gujarat