Top Manama Art & Culture
37 results | All Manama Tours
* A traveler said: "I thoroughly enjoyed this tour! Aayet was an engaging, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable guide and I learned so much in just a few short hours. Highly recommended!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour!! Bharti is an excellent tour guide. Her knowledge of Bahrain history and Arab culture is exceptional. This tour with Bharti is well worth the fee."
* A traveler said: "I booked a group tour but was the only one who booked for that day so it was essentially a private tour. They were great and friendly! I recommend sneakers for this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Loved the trip and so glad we got it in before Bahrain went into lockdown. Maher, the guide, was really good and told us all sorts of information."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour and sites. The guide was knowledgeable and professional coupled with an excellent driver with a complete itinerary as promised."
* A traveler said: "Mahal was an excellent guide. I did not know much about Bahrain so really did not know what to expect. He developed a great itinerary and was knowledgeable, flexible and engaging. He also posted a short personalized video with pictures from the tour on Instagram (with my permission) which was a great touch!"
* A traveler said: "My tour guide. Abdulaziz Hassani, was magnificent...knowledgeable, helpful, joyful. Both tours were the best I have ever been on. |Cheers. Michael Shaw"
* A traveler said: "I really liked the tour guides personal touch in explaining local life. I enjoyed the camel farm and the tree of life the most."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour. Our Guide Abbas Al-Faraj was quite informative and made learning the History of Bahrain exciting and fun. This is the perfect way to learn so much about Manama."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing, guide was on time and 4x4 2017 Nissan patrol was used ..it was private tour and we enjoyed our time using this service. Highly recommended. Dave."
* A traveler said: "I have limited time on Saturday but I would like to go out of Manama. I hit upon using Viator because I had joined in Viator in Spain a few years ago. My guide Maher knew well about characteristics and history of places I visited. I enjoyed his guide. He customized my visit place. I could go to Bahrain International circuit, fist well, tree of life etc. Thank you."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Gujarat