Top Manama Extreme Sports
25 results | All Manama Tours
* A traveler said: "I thoroughly enjoyed this tour! Aayet was an engaging, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable guide and I learned so much in just a few short hours. Highly recommended!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour!! Bharti is an excellent tour guide. Her knowledge of Bahrain history and Arab culture is exceptional. This tour with Bharti is well worth the fee."
* A traveler said: "I booked a group tour but was the only one who booked for that day so it was essentially a private tour. They were great and friendly! I recommend sneakers for this excursion."
* A traveler said: "This tour was more than we've expected. It really worth the money so we strongly recommend this program to take part in. Maher - the tour guide- has amazing knowledge. We felt that he really cares about his guests. The program is divers, there is nothing boring. Maher arrived to our hotel in time, the communication was easy with him before travelling. He was patient with us even if we wanted to spend a little bit more time around the souk."
* A traveler said: "Loved the trip and so glad we got it in before Bahrain went into lockdown. Maher, the guide, was really good and told us all sorts of information."
* A traveler said: "I really liked the tour guides personal touch in explaining local life. I enjoyed the camel farm and the tree of life the most."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing, guide was on time and 4x4 2017 Nissan patrol was used ..it was private tour and we enjoyed our time using this service. Highly recommended. Dave."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was exceptional!. He was a safe driver, friendly, fun, upbeat and informative. He is the best tour guide I’ve ever had"
* A traveler said: "the guide, Ali was amazing - courteous, flexible and understood all our needs and optimized the time we spent that balanced with our interests - aka learning more about the culture and traditions of Bahrain Thoroughly enjoyed our time spent in Bahrain. thank you for a great service. we are looking forward to visit Bahrain again"
* A traveler said: "I have limited time on Saturday but I would like to go out of Manama. I hit upon using Viator because I had joined in Viator in Spain a few years ago. My guide Maher knew well about characteristics and history of places I visited. I enjoyed his guide. He customized my visit place. I could go to Bahrain International circuit, fist well, tree of life etc. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "We are a family with two daughters age 18 & 21, we all really enjoyed our snorkelling excursion at Cut Wreck. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel relaxed and welcome with safety a top priority of the company. The trip out to the wreck was on a dive boat that allowed us to view the local coastline before heading out to the snorkelling/dive site. Thank you to Luke and the team for going above and beyond to make our trip a memorable one."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Gujarat