Top Mallorca Kayaking Tours
21 results | All Mallorca Tours
* A traveler said: "This was the best way to see everything in a short time. Being that we have limited time on shore from our cruise ship, it’s a no brainer to get the tour this way you can see everything."
* A traveler said: "The challenge was beyond the very best excursion we've ever done! We had two kids with us, 9 and 7 and the tour guides were so encouraging and helped them with it all! It exceeded our expectations! When we come back for our next holiday we will be rebooking this!!!"
* A traveler said: "Jaime was wonderful. We were able to cover a lot of territory around the city - see some things off the beaten path (convent), while also experiencing major attractions. Very informative & engaging. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A group of 8 went on the boat trip. Tony the captain was amazing and cooked us some lovely food. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Juan our guide was excellent and very professional. He translated all information into 3 languages. He had knowledge of the area and told us about lives of regular Mallorca families. We had time to enjoy Chopin’s concert in Valdemosa and visit his room."
* A traveler said: "The whole Trip was very nice. We saw a lot in this time, but every stop was very short. So I think you can see a lot things in 8 hours , but if you want to spend some extra time for visiting, you need to come again by car or by bus."
* A traveler said: "A lovely day out and a chance to see the best the island has to offer! Lots of chances to relax and take in the views! A very plentiful lunch too (enjoy the Sangria!)"
* A traveler said: "Everything was very organized, clean and pleasant. Tour guide very knowledgeable and loves his town, Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great and insightful tour of valdemossa and soller. The tour guide was great as he answered all of our questions and was very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day trip. Staff were lovely, lunch was good. Transport/pick up was smooth as was communication. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Delightful evening, great company, wonderful food and recipes. Exceeded my expectations. Thank you Vasessa for a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "This was a relaxing excursion lasted for half a day. We had a good driver/guide who kept timing in good order."
* A traveler said: "Nice staff very punctual and friendly. The views were fantastic. Would recommend. Hard work on the arms as the sea was choppy not for the faint hearted"
* A traveler said: "It was a very nice trip and Juan was really nice explaining everything, he tried to give us the best experience We were four friends and we all agree that he deserves five stars"
* A traveler said: "We liked the mix between kayaking and snorkeling! The tour guide was really kind and checked on everyone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cala Santanyí
- Palau March Museum (Palau March Museu)
- Palma Plaza Mayor
- Marineland Mallorca
- Es Pontàs
- Na Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)
- Genova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)
- Serra de Tramuntana
- Aqualand El Arenal
- Bellver Castle
- Playa de Muro
- Katmandu Park
- Basilica de Sant Francesc
- Son Amar Dinner Show
- Hams Caves (Cuevas dels Hams)
- Royal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)
- Palma Aquarium
- Puig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Algiers
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Costa Blanca