Top Mallorca In the Air
15 results | All Mallorca Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, great price and really friendly staff. Beautiful sunrise views over the mountains. Transport back to the departure point and photos included which was a bonus, would definitely recommend. They asked if we wanted to rearrange day due to cloud coverage on our original date, so very happy it was easy to do."
* A traveler said: "This was the best way to see everything in a short time. Being that we have limited time on shore from our cruise ship, it’s a no brainer to get the tour this way you can see everything."
* A traveler said: "This adventure through Experience Majorca was a most excellent time! The guides were experience and knowledgeable, the hike was along a beautiful ridge, and the caving was an awesome experience we’ve never had before! 10/10 highly recommend! FYI was a benefit to have WhatsApp downloaded as this is how the company was in touch re: equipment and meet location."
* A traveler said: "The whole Trip was very nice. We saw a lot in this time, but every stop was very short. So I think you can see a lot things in 8 hours , but if you want to spend some extra time for visiting, you need to come again by car or by bus."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day trip. Staff were lovely, lunch was good. Transport/pick up was smooth as was communication. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Juan our guide was excellent and very professional. He translated all information into 3 languages. He had knowledge of the area and told us about lives of regular Mallorca families. We had time to enjoy Chopin’s concert in Valdemosa and visit his room."
* A traveler said: "Everything was very organized, clean and pleasant. Tour guide very knowledgeable and loves his town, Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "A lovely day out and a chance to see the best the island has to offer! Lots of chances to relax and take in the views! A very plentiful lunch too (enjoy the Sangria!)"
* A traveler said: "Juan was amazing and made our entire family feel comfortable and safe. I wish I could rate this higher than 5 stars!"
* A traveler said: "Delightful evening, great company, wonderful food and recipes. Exceeded my expectations. Thank you Vasessa for a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience! We arrived and checked in just in time to see our balloon being inflated. The boarding process was quick, and we were up in the air in no time. We got to see a beautiful sunrise from among the clouds, and passed over the surrounding village(s). Our guide answered all of our questions and took several photos of each group, too. Once we landed in an empty field, we were quickly met by staff members who, with our (optional) assistance, deflated and packed up the balloon. Then we were driven back to the launch site and given a traditional "baptism" before breakfast. Note: Mallorca Balloons *does* offer hotel pickup and dropoff for MUCH less than the price of a taxi, so be sure to contact the tour operator/company website directly to make arrangements."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience with excellent views. Jordi and his staff were profession and lots of fun to be with. We had a blast and can recommend the trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Algiers
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Costa Blanca