Top Mallorca Full-day Tours
47 results | All Mallorca Tours
* A traveler said: "The whole Trip was very nice. We saw a lot in this time, but every stop was very short. So I think you can see a lot things in 8 hours , but if you want to spend some extra time for visiting, you need to come again by car or by bus."
* A traveler said: "This was a relaxing excursion lasted for half a day. We had a good driver/guide who kept timing in good order."
* A traveler said: "Juan our guide was excellent and very professional. He translated all information into 3 languages. He had knowledge of the area and told us about lives of regular Mallorca families. We had time to enjoy Chopin’s concert in Valdemosa and visit his room."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day trip. Staff were lovely, lunch was good. Transport/pick up was smooth as was communication. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Everything was very organized, clean and pleasant. Tour guide very knowledgeable and loves his town, Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best way to see everything in a short time. Being that we have limited time on shore from our cruise ship, it’s a no brainer to get the tour this way you can see everything."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on the boat! The views were nice, the water was superb and people were friendly. There were also two SUPs and some snacks provided :) The only thing is that I wish it was a bit longer, 4h wasn't enough! I would have happily paid extra for 5-6h ride :)"
* A traveler said: "Jaime was wonderful. We were able to cover a lot of territory around the city - see some things off the beaten path (convent), while also experiencing major attractions. Very informative & engaging. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A lovely day out and a chance to see the best the island has to offer! Lots of chances to relax and take in the views! A very plentiful lunch too (enjoy the Sangria!)"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, great price and really friendly staff. Beautiful sunrise views over the mountains. Transport back to the departure point and photos included which was a bonus, would definitely recommend. They asked if we wanted to rearrange day due to cloud coverage on our original date, so very happy it was easy to do."
* A traveler said: "I wished the tour had a visit to a real Pearl factory not just a shop But otherwise the tour was well planned"
* A traveler said: "A group of 8 went on the boat trip. Tony the captain was amazing and cooked us some lovely food. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A great day! We would book this relaxing excursion again! Wonderful service!"
* A traveler said: "An amazing night of Horse riding followed by a Barbeque including Drinks - Sangria especially good - then talented entertainers and a Horse Show - really good value"
* A traveler said: "A different, memorable way of touring: a great concept. Birgit has very good, local insider knowledge: you'll be in great hands."
* A traveler said: "Thank you helmut and nadine for this Nice Day on your boat. All this Day we have discover amazing site. Thé helmut paella is Nice and nadine make delicious cocktail. We recomended your activity ++"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Katmandu Park
- Bellver Castle
- Cala Santanyí
- Royal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)
- Formentor and Puerto Pollensa
- Son Amar Dinner Show
- Puig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)
- Palma Plaza Mayor
- Serra de Tramuntana
- Na Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)
- Es Pontàs
- Sa Calobra Canyon and Beach (Torrent de Pareis)
- Aqualand El Arenal
- Palau March Museum (Palau March Museu)
- Western Water Park
- Marineland Mallorca
- Port of Palma (Puerto de Palma)
- Platja des Coll Baix
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Algiers
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Costa Blanca