Top Mallorca Extreme Sports
35 results | All Mallorca Tours
* A traveler said: "We are a family of five. Our guide (Jaime) truly presented one of the best bike city tours we did. He should have been a history professor. In addition, we stopped at the best bars only known to locals."
* A traveler said: "Juan our guide was excellent and very professional. He translated all information into 3 languages. He had knowledge of the area and told us about lives of regular Mallorca families. We had time to enjoy Chopin’s concert in Valdemosa and visit his room."
* A traveler said: "Juan was amazing and made our entire family feel comfortable and safe. I wish I could rate this higher than 5 stars!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun way to tour the Mallorca coastline and an exciting formula one car to drive! Keep in mind, the tour makes a couple of quick stops for photos, but most time is spent driving."
* A traveler said: "This adventure through Experience Majorca was a most excellent time! The guides were experience and knowledgeable, the hike was along a beautiful ridge, and the caving was an awesome experience we’ve never had before! 10/10 highly recommend! FYI was a benefit to have WhatsApp downloaded as this is how the company was in touch re: equipment and meet location."
* A traveler said: "The whole Trip was very nice. We saw a lot in this time, but every stop was very short. So I think you can see a lot things in 8 hours , but if you want to spend some extra time for visiting, you need to come again by car or by bus."
* A traveler said: "A lovely day out and a chance to see the best the island has to offer! Lots of chances to relax and take in the views! A very plentiful lunch too (enjoy the Sangria!)"
* A traveler said: "The trip was very nice. Tony was a blast and knew the answer to every question we threw at him. He was really a trooper for putting up with us. Especially after wine."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on the boat! The views were nice, the water was superb and people were friendly. There were also two SUPs and some snacks provided :) The only thing is that I wish it was a bit longer, 4h wasn't enough! I would have happily paid extra for 5-6h ride :)"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience! Everything was just perfect, the multi-language instructor Severin, his explanations on the Quads and also on the geography and culture, riding the Quads and the snorkelling in the ocean. A complete wow experience!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience! We arrived and checked in just in time to see our balloon being inflated. The boarding process was quick, and we were up in the air in no time. We got to see a beautiful sunrise from among the clouds, and passed over the surrounding village(s). Our guide answered all of our questions and took several photos of each group, too. Once we landed in an empty field, we were quickly met by staff members who, with our (optional) assistance, deflated and packed up the balloon. Then we were driven back to the launch site and given a traditional "baptism" before breakfast. Note: Mallorca Balloons *does* offer hotel pickup and dropoff for MUCH less than the price of a taxi, so be sure to contact the tour operator/company website directly to make arrangements."
* A traveler said: "The view was amazing - we really had fun in the cave. Thanks to Miguel, it was super nice. We recommend this activity. Thank you and see you"
* A traveler said: "This was shockingly fun! I was expecting more of a repelling excursion but instead it was cliff jumping. I was hesitant at first but ended up having a total blast! The guide was wonderful at encouraging each of us but not being pushy. Highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "An amazing night of Horse riding followed by a Barbeque including Drinks - Sangria especially good - then talented entertainers and a Horse Show - really good value"
* A traveler said: "Juan Fran was an excellent guide and helped us through all the (optional) jumps and other activities. He gave us confidence and added a little fun to ease the nerves of an 11 metre jump. We were 4 (Dad and 3 sons) ages ranging 13-48 and all managed very well - well mostly ;-)"
* A traveler said: "We were a little group of 4 persons. We could do a lot of things. Miguel our guide was perfect. Pick up at the hotel and return was great 👍"
* A traveler said: "Really nice trip and fabulous guides. We loved the Abseiling and swimming in the cave. Our guides were very knowledgeable and helpful during the trip. Highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Katmandu Park
- Aqualand El Arenal
- Playa de Muro
- Na Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)
- Formentor and Puerto Pollensa
- Platja des Coll Baix
- Bellver Castle
- Basilica de Sant Francesc
- Serra de Tramuntana
- Marineland Mallorca
- Cala Santanyí
- Son Amar Dinner Show
- Es Pontàs
- Hams Caves (Cuevas dels Hams)
- Genova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)
- Palma Plaza Mayor
- Es Trenc Beach
- Western Water Park
- Puig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)
- Palau March Museum (Palau March Museu)
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Algiers
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Costa Blanca