Es Baluard Museum
Lovers of modern and contemporary art (or casual travelers looking for insight into the Spanish art scene) will find one of Spain’s most important and comprehensive collections at the Es Baluard Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art of Palma. Opened in 2004, the museum maintains a collection of more than 500 pieces, with a heavy emphasis on artists working in the Balearic Islands since the early twentieth century.
Set amid some of Palma de Mallorca’s most historical structures, including the Sant Pere Bastion (sixteenth century) and the Aljub reservoir (seventeenth century), the museum building is much more modernist, made from concrete and glass, yet manages to fit in harmoniously with its surroundings.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Es Baluard Museum hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Es Baluard Museum?
- Palma de Mallorca Old Town Segway Tour
- Shore Excursion:Palma Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Boat & Belver Castle
- 1 Hour E-bike Tour in Palma de Mallorca
- 1h10min PRIVATE Tour with PREMIUM e-scooters visiting Palma old town
Things to do near Mallorca
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Algiers
- Things to do in Torrevieja
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Costa Blanca