Top Malaysia Travel & Transportation Services
498 results | All Malaysia Tours
* A traveler said: "great service would recommend to anyone. ready and waiting for us they even text you to let you know where they standing."
* A traveler said: "We used this service 4 times whilst in KL and found them to be so professional and friendly. Would use them again ."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Edwin, was prompt, professional and very courteous. He provided us with a wealth of information about Kuala Lumpur. He was so awesome we requested him to be our driver on our return trip. Highly recommend this company and especially Edwin."
* A traveler said: "Raz our driver did excellent job. He picked us up from the hotel. During the trip he gave a information on KL and Malaysia. He was very professional. The Selangor Pewter tour was excellent and Raz went out of his way to stop at the Chocolate factory on the way back to the hotel."
* A traveler said: "Champ was a great tour guide and started well by being on time. His local knowledge was very informative and easy to understand. Going to Batu Caves early was a good idea as it was getting busy by the time we finished. Definitely recommend the private tour as it was a great way to get around rather than a bus tour."
* A traveler said: "Although we had an early departure, and were the only people in the (shared) van, it arrived within 5 mins of the appointed time and got us to the airport with plenty of time to spare."
* A traveler said: "Ganesh was very informative and gave information throughout the tour. There was plenty of time given at each site. English was very understandable, best of all the tours I had in Southeast Asia. Very willing to answer any questions. Thourly enjoyed my day."
* A traveler said: "Really good tour, guide very helpful and able to talk about the city. Interesting and gave a good insight into kl"
* A traveler said: "Great service Very well informed guide Perfect pick up drop and ease of access for first time travelers Highly recommend Special mention to the driver and tour guide very informative and humble"
* A traveler said: "Shahrin was our guide and he was 5 stars. It was a Saturday and he knew traffic would get bad. He got us to the top of the mountain early without traffic and worked our way down. There was a backup of nearly 5 km going up as we were going down. Views were spectacular. Wonderful strawberries and tea. His English was good and easy to understand. He went out of is way to find us interesting fruit and vegetables to try. Excellent local lunch. Had a great 5 star day with Shahrin"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Nesan was amazing. Picked us up early and dropped us back during our short time due to the boats odd docking hours. Apparently we booked the wrong type of tour but he took us where we wanted to go. He was a “great” driver in that Malaysian traffic and really picked a nice lunch for us"
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour. Our guide was very accommodating and even suggested an extra visit to the Royal Palace and took great photos of us. Doing the Batu caves early was a good move, so as to avoid the crowds, but we still managed to see all the monkeys as they descended for their morning food. Well planned tour with a great guide."
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour. Our guide VJ was the best. He was friendly, had great tips of information and we moved comfortably through a lot of places that are worth the visit."
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect food intro to KL! We had a wonderful host in TK who introduced us to the BEST satay I've ever had, yummiest chicken wings and delicious paper thin dhosa and roti! The dim sum and pork pastries were also off the hook! It's so great to walk around with a local expert! Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was very good , he explained everything well. We covered all good stops as expected . The lunch was very good ."
* A traveler said: "a full day of seeing the sights of KL including Batu caves very interesting and petronas towers. AC car. Louis my guide and driver was excellent, took photos for me explained history. picked me up on time after going up the towers and took me back to hotel"
* A traveler said: "A special evening of good food and amazing views. Very well organized. Just make sure yo book a window seat"
* A traveler said: "The driver Segar was excellent. Spoke English and was very knowledgeable. Would highly recomnend. The food he suggested worth the try."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kuala Lumpur Airport Transfer to Your Hotel
- Private Return Transfer : Kuala Lumpur Airport (Arrival and Departure)
- Kuala Lumpur Airport Arrival & Departure ROUND-TRIP Transfers
- Private Transfer: Kuala Lumpur International Airport to or from Hotel
- Malaysia Countryside and Batu Caves Tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Private Half-Day Batu Caves Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour
- Glittering Night : Kuala Selangor Fireflies & The River of Life Tour
- Private Full Day Cameron Highlands Nature Tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Private Half-Day Temples and Cultural Tour in Kuala Lumpur
- Private Tour Kuala Lumpur with Petronas Twin Towers Observation Deck & Batu Cave
- Kota Bharu
- Melaka Portuguese Square
- Merdeka Square (Dataran Merdeka)
- Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park
- Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)
- Sekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)
- North Borneo Railway
- Baba & Nyonya Heritage Museum
- Upside Down House Melaka
- Underwater World Langkawi
- Jonker Street (Jalan Hang Jebat)
- Angry Birds Activity Park
- Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs)
- Austin Heights Water & Adventure Park
- Jalan Masjid India Night Market
- Zoo Melaka (Malacca Zoo and Night Safari)
- Port Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3D
- Cameron Highlands
- Rumah Penghulu Abu Seman
- Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Cherating
- Things to do in Ipoh
- Things to do in Johor Bahru
- Things to do in Singapore
- Things to do in Cambodia
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Sarawak