Top Malaga Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
411 results | All Malaga Tours
* A traveler said: "We always use City Sughtseeing when available and we did so in Madrid. This is the best way to see Madrid. It stops at all essential monuments and points of interest. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Francis was superb. He presented the history of Gibraltar superbly well and generously sprinkled with humorous commentary. He seemed to truly love his job. I would recommend him as a guide to anyone taking this tour."
* A traveler said: "fantastic city, but 1 day is not enough for sure. all day was in a rush. recommended if you have limited time"
* A traveler said: "This tour included a great mix of the history of Malaga and food! The tapas were very tasty and we were lucky to have a great "girls trip" with us. Everyone mixed well and enjoyed each others' company. The central market we visited was very big and several of our tapa tastings were there - cheese, fish, nuts, figs -- all terrific!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent host+ driver - recommend this day trip! Francis Rock + caves tour driver gave us a lot of information + he was also excellent!"
* A traveler said: "This is one of the most amazing walks you can imagine. Walking the narrow pathway shows amazing views of the very narrow gorge/ If you are in Malaga area its a must"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day. Prompt timings. Our guide Vanessa was excellent throughout, and local guide at Cordoba, Luis, was excellent also. Comfortable coach. Very good driver. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Frigiliana was beautiful. Very nicely preserved. Trip well organized. I have no complaints! I would do this tour again with Vdt!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great, helpful and went out of his way to answer questions. Very much enjoyed the camel ride and going through the open market"
* A traveler said: "The crystal clear waters, the beautiful scenery it’s all worth while. The opportunity to practice kayaking and snorkel diving."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide and kept us very safe. We have been to Malaga many times. However we really enjoyed this E bike tour and visited spots we had not before .. definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Julio was fantastic. His English was excellent, as was his depth of knowledge and story telling skills about the history of Malaga. Julio took his time giving narratives and explaining the background and meaning for things we saw on the tour. He gave us several tips on restaurants and walks around the city and area. One our best guides ever!"
* A traveler said: "Adriano was excellent as a tour guide. The food was awesome. Every single dish I loved. I would do this tour again, any time."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Ready to do it again, relaxing and beautiful with excellent staff. Wasn’t sure what to expect and it was a 10 out of 10"
* A traveler said: "The second time I have done this tour since last November and I would go again soon.I met some very nice people and the guide Suzanna was informative and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Imma, was great. Got us around the crowds and was very knowledgeable on the site. Very impressive site, especially the lower part where the defence strategies was architected."
* A traveler said: "Great museum . We arrived and although there was a long queue , we did not have to wait at all . There was no signs indicating where we had to go when we arrived , so we asked the security guard and he kindly showed us what we needed to do . Staff very helpful and polite ."
* A traveler said: "Rainbow part , few was so nice , Unbelievable, i Enjoyed the View , Specially the las part unbelievable how they work its very hard i never been this kind of tour"
* A traveler said: "The only way to travel and explore this fabulous city! Easy, convenient and inexpensive....."
* A traveler said: "The tour was just great! Exactly what we needed in our first day in Malaga, just to get us started. We did the tour with Ando, he is very funny, pleasant and knowledgeable. He also made suggestions on places to eat and to visit, even around Malaga. A great experience which I strongly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- El Torcal del Antequera
- Automobile and Fashion Museum (Museo Automovilistico y de la Moda)
- MIMMA (Museo Interactivo de la Música)
- Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)
- Atarazanas Market
- Museum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando)
- Málaga English Cemetery
- Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)
- Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)
- Carmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen)
- Malaga Ferris Wheel (Noria Mirador Princess)
- Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)
- Malaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)
- Malagueta Beach (Playa de La Malagueta)
- Basílica de Santa María de la Victoria
- Palmeral de las Sorpresas
- Málaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga)
- Revello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)
- Centre Pompidou Málaga
- State Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso)
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Northern Morocco