Top Malaga Seasonal & Special Occasions
12 results | All Malaga Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was just great! Exactly what we needed in our first day in Malaga, just to get us started. We did the tour with Ando, he is very funny, pleasant and knowledgeable. He also made suggestions on places to eat and to visit, even around Malaga. A great experience which I strongly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing experience and a great time to unwind and de stress. Place was accommodating and the services were definitely enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant way to see the city. We did this Segway tour on day one of our 4 day stay. Our tour guide Rory was great and gave us lots of tips for while we were there. Beautiful views from Gibalfaro."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Julio was fantastic. His English was excellent, as was his depth of knowledge and story telling skills about the history of Malaga. Julio took his time giving narratives and explaining the background and meaning for things we saw on the tour. He gave us several tips on restaurants and walks around the city and area. One our best guides ever!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Ready to do it again, relaxing and beautiful with excellent staff. Wasn’t sure what to expect and it was a 10 out of 10"
* A traveler said: "We always use City Sughtseeing when available and we did so in Madrid. This is the best way to see Madrid. It stops at all essential monuments and points of interest. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Imma, was great. Got us around the crowds and was very knowledgeable on the site. Very impressive site, especially the lower part where the defence strategies was architected."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Tetouan
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Northern Morocco