Top Madrid Nightlife
20 results | All Madrid Tours
* A traveler said: "Definitely enjoyed this bar crawl! Went to 4 different bars, good music and lots of dancing. Exactly what my girlfriend and I wanted to experience. Our guide was super friendly and made sure everyone was having a good time. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Loved all the tastings, the knowledge shared by our guide on the wine regions and different types of Tapas was fantastic. Excellent way to get local insights on so e cool spots."
* A traveler said: "Enrique was awesome and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend the tour. Madrid country side is absolutely beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Best tour - wonderful tour guide - very knowledgeable and quite entertaining! The food and drinks were excellent. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our evening at the Flamenco! The dancing was everything we imagined, drama, passion and a real Spanish flair. We would definitely go again. They also have a nice little gift shop!"
* A traveler said: "Raul was exceptional! He was very knowledable and had a great way of sharing his knowledge with everyone. The lunch was totally above our expectations as it included 5 courses with even more wine. The best wine tour we have been on, well worth the price."
* A traveler said: "This was our first vacation night in Madrid and our tour guide Carmen took us in a fabulous journey thru historical and culinary Madrid. In her company we enjoy great tapas and drinks in places easy to overlook for the traveler who is unfamiliar with the city. We enjoyed our tour and her company so much than we highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the perfect way to reach these historic sites outside Madrid. The group size was ideal. Our guide, Jose, was knowledgeable and friendly. He was always willing to answer questions and share information. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This place is fantastic! A local in Madrid, I consider this place a must visit whether you living in Madrid or are here on vacation. The owners are fun, enthusiastic, professional and very knowledgeable. This is my go to wine shop and wine tasting venue. I have done several wine tastings here and I always have a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Very educational and fun. Great atmosphere in a small group. Jorge, the guide was very knowledgeable. We visited three complete different wineries and we learned a lot about the wine making process."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful evening with Enrique. He is a native of Madrid and couldn’t have been more welcoming. One of the things we liked most was that Enrique took us to places in the Salamanca neighborhood. So Much more interesting and with a local flavor. He clearly knew everyone at the tapas bars which made it even more fun. So glad we had the chance to experience Madrid with a local."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Valley of the Fallen (Valle de los Caídos)
- Madrid Río Park (Parque Madrid Río)
- Cybele Palace (Palacio de Cibeles)
- Plaza de Colón
- Ermita de San Antonio de la Florida
- Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum (Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza)
- Barrio de Salamanca
- La Cueva de Lola
- Las Rozas Village
- Matadero Madrid
- Plaza de Oriente
- Sobrino de Botín
- Royal Palace of El Pardo (Palacio Real de El Pardo)
- Paseo de la Castellana
- Sabatini Gardens (Jardines de Sabatini)
- Mapfre Foundation (Fundación Mapfre)
- Essential Flamenco
- Metropolitano Stadium (Wanda Metropolitano)
- Plaza de Toros de las Ventas
- La Casa Encendida
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Basque Country