Top Madrid Cooking Classes
- Learn hands-on Spanish cooking techniques from a local chef at an English-language cooking school during a cooking tour.
- Prepare iconic Spanish foods like paella, gazpacho, Spanish omelette (tortilla de patatas), and Spanish tapas with a chef guide.
- Visit the Torrijos market to learn about Madrid’s fresh local herbs and produce.
- Sip on sangria or Spanish wine as you feast on your creations after your cooking experience.
- Take home the ultimate souvenir—recipes you can use to impress friends and family back at home with the flavors of Madrid.
19 results | All Madrid Tours
* A traveler said: "Edwardo was wonderful! He was very knowledgeable and shared history of dishes, drinks and food in the market! Very good class. I highly recommend this cooking class!"
* A traveler said: "So fun! Perfect group size, and our chef was excellent. We had such a good time we all went out and got a drink together afterward. Would definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Enrique was awesome and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend the tour. Madrid country side is absolutely beautiful."
* A traveler said: "The best paella I had the entire time in Spain! It was perfecta and we had opportunity to purchase the supplies we used in the class! The sangria was AMAZING!!!"
* A traveler said: "Bea and Danny were above and beyond, the experience exceeded our expectations by a long shot. Such lovely beautiful people."
* A traveler said: "Lola was a very warm host for our cooking session. We were shown some great typical Spanish dishes accompanied by very good wine! All this was done in a COVID friendly environment. Definitely recommend this place."
* A traveler said: "This place is fantastic! A local in Madrid, I consider this place a must visit whether you living in Madrid or are here on vacation. The owners are fun, enthusiastic, professional and very knowledgeable. This is my go to wine shop and wine tasting venue. I have done several wine tastings here and I always have a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely superior. Pilar was absolutely passionate about providing both amazing proper paella, and authentic Spanish hospitality. We could not have been more pleased with this experience."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful evening! We had extensive dietary restrictions but our host worked with us and make sure everyone was great. Wonderful evening with friends and totally recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Daniel and Bea were exceptional cooking teachers! We learned so many fun tips and tricks and truly enjoyed the time on the gorgeous patio. It was very informative in a fun and entertaining format. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an authentic Spanish cooking experience. Can’t rate Daniel and Bea’s hosting skills enough!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Barrio de Salamanca
- La Esquina del Bernabeu
- Madrid Río Park (Parque Madrid Río)
- Museum of Natural Sciences
- CaixaForum Madrid
- Temple of Debod (Templo de Debod)
- Royal Tapestry Factory (Real Fábrica de Tapices)
- Metropolitano Stadium (Wanda Metropolitano)
- Official Real Madrid Store at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Tienda Oficial RM)
- Alcalá Gate (Puerta de Alcalá)
- Matadero Madrid
- Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum (Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza)
- Plaza de Espana
- Royal Botanical Garden (Real Jardín Botánico)
- Las Rozas Village
- Cibeles Fountain (Fuente de Cibeles)
- Official Real Madrid Store El Carmen
- Church of San Ginés (Iglesia de San Ginés)
- Las Tablas Flamenco
- Museum of Public Art (Museo Arte Público de Madrid)
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Basque Country