Top Lyon Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Lyon Tours
Sort by: Featured
Meet a Lyon local for a private walking tour that’s like having a friend—rather than a professional guide—to show you around the city. It’s a new concept in travel, and everything from the pre-tour phone consultation to the walking tour itself is completely tailored to you. Whether you’re exploring neighborhood life or looking for Lyon’s most authentic flavors, it’s a personalized alternative to an off-the-shelf itinerary.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
It would be a crime for wine enthusiasts to leave the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region of France without enjoying a winery or two. Spend a full day tasting the area’s top Macon and Beaujolais reds and whites on an 8-hour tour from Lyon. Delight in 11-12 wines, including Pouilly Fuissé, Pouilly Vinzelles, and Brouilly. With maximum eight people per group, you’re guaranteed to have an intimate, authentic, and immersive experience.
Spend an afternoon sampling delicious Beaujolais in the Crus wine region. Ride by striking scenery like the Mont Brouilly volcano and charming towns like Régnié, Morgon, and Fleurie. Take in views of the region from La Madone Chapel, then head to a family winery to learn about wine production and sample different wines. Visit a larger Chateau for an atmospheric tasting in a cellar filled with oak barrels.
Brouilly, Morgon, Chiroubles, Fleurie, Moulin-a-Vent, Juliénas, etc. Welcome to the Northern Beaujolais Region where the elite Gamay wines called "crus" are produced! Along this wine tour, as you drive through charming towns with beautiful castles, let us introduce you to some of the most renowned Beaujolais wines at a small family winery & in the magnificent cellar of a Chateau Estate:
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Lyon?
The best Unique Experiences in Lyon according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Lyon are taking additional safety precautions?
These Lyon experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Lyon are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Lyon may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Lyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean) Tours & Tickets
- Mini World Lyon Tours & Tickets
- Lyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse) Tours & Tickets
- Ancient Theatre of Fourvière (Théâtre Antique de Lyon) Tours & Tickets
- Célestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins) Tours & Tickets
- Lyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon) Tours & Tickets
- Lumière Institute (Institut Lumière) Tours & Tickets
- Resistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation) Tours & Tickets
- Hameau Duboeuf Tours & Tickets
- Tête d'Or Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or) Tours & Tickets
- Vulcania Tours & Tickets
- Musée Miniature et Cinéma Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva