Top Lviv Tours by Duration
39 results | All Lviv Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very frendly and full of interesting information."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. The two guides were very professional and friendly and Pikuy offered some great views. The climb was not too difficult."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide with Paul - full of detailed information, humour and energy. Highly recommended if you want a good in-depth understanding."
* A traveler said: "Very flexible and knowlegable guide, we enjoyed the 4-hours walking, in particular the underground, it was informative and entertaining, highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This Tour was amazing. We had a very good German speaking guide, with excellent knowledge about Ukrainian history, architecture, traditions, religion etc We learnt a lot and had a unforgettable time walking through this open air museum. We were also lucky to see Ukrainian handcrafts."
* A traveler said: "Alex was great. He was very knowledgeable and provided tons of information and increased our appreciation of this large and impressive cemetery."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour Victoria knows everything, super attentive & knowledgeable. Strongly recommend to any tours in Lviv."
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Peaks of Lviv Region: Pikuy Mountain (private tour)
- Full-Day Private Zolochiv, Olesko, and Pidhirtsi Castles Tour from Lviv
- Lviv Private 3-Hour Tour - Best Sights
- Private Pochayiv Lavra, Tarakaniv Fort with Kremenets, Dubno from Lviv
- Full-Day Private Lutsk, Tarakaniv Fort, and Tunnel of Love Tour from Lviv
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Cluj-Napoca
- Things to do in Iasi
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Sibiu
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Chisinau
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Transylvania
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Wallachia