Top Los Cabos On the Water
7 results | All Los Cabos Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful. The tour guide Lenin was awesome. He kept us on track and provided us with great information. He participated with the entire group which made the group bond and enjoy each other as well."
* A traveler said: "Great tour which included round trip pickup from the hotel, a guided tour, equipment provided and even a photographer took photos on our trip for us! Definitely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Best whale watching experience out there. Saw so many whales and most of them breaching. It was so fun, burritos were an unexpected surprise and SO good. I can’t say enough great things about this tour. Definitely would recommend"
* A traveler said: "The only complaint I would have is music was very vulgar. Loved the crew and the food it was fun…….."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience overall! Our guide Fernando was really enthusiastic and knowledgeable, and made the whole experience a lot more enjoyable. The snorkeling was also great - lots of fish and other sea creatures. The highlight of our trip was seeing dolphins swim up right alongside the boat."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! There was a little confusion on the pickup location, but once we figured that out, all was great. Tequila tasting was awesome, the boat ride was exceptional, and the taco dinner was outstanding!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hotel California
- Isla Espiritu Santo
- Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)
- Cuadra San Francisco
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port
- Pelican Rock
- San Jose del Cabo
- Palmilla Golf Club
- San Jose del Cabo Church (Parroquia San José)
- Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas
- Bay of Cabo San Lucas
- Balandra Beach (Playa Balandra)
- Sand Falls
- Santa Maria Beach (Playa Santa María)
- Sierra de la Laguna
- San Jose Estuary (Estero San José)