Medano Beach (Playa Médano) Tours and Activities
The water may be wild elsewhere, but at Medano Beach - or Playa Médano - there’s miles of safe, calm swimming and beach fun for all the family.
Los Cabo’s most popular beach is a long, long stretch of beach towels, sun umbrellas, beach volleyball, pleasure boats and beach bars. Resorts and high-rise apartment buildings line the sands, offering beachfront restaurants and bars.
Beach vendors stroll the sands selling everything from sombreros to jewelry, and when the sun goes down the beach turns into Los Cabo’s nightlife hub.
Tours and Activities to Experience Medano Beach (Playa Médano)
- Cabo San Lucas
- Sand Falls
- Land's End
- Lover's Beach (Playa del Amor)
- Arch of Cabo San Lucas (El Arco)
- Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)
- Santa Maria Beach (Playa Santa María)
- Cuadra San Francisco
- Palmilla Golf Club
- Palmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)
- San Jose del Cabo
- San Jose del Cabo Church (Parroquia San José)
- San Jose Estuary (Estero San José)
- Sierra de la Laguna
- Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park