Medano Beach (Playa Médano) Tours
The water may be wild elsewhere, but at Medano Beach - or Playa Médano - there’s miles of safe, calm swimming and beach fun for all the family.
Los Cabo’s most popular beach is a long, long stretch of beach towels, sun umbrellas, beach volleyball, pleasure boats and beach bars. Resorts and high-rise apartment buildings line the sands, offering beachfront restaurants and bars.
Beach vendors stroll the sands selling everything from sombreros to jewelry, and when the sun goes down the beach turns into Los Cabo’s nightlife hub.
The cape’s downtown beach, Medano Beach runs east from the harbor at Cabo San Lucas, for 2 miles (3 km) to Villa del Palmar.
From the sands, you have a terrific view of Land’s End and El Arco framing the horizon.
32 Tours and Activities to Experience Medano Beach (Playa Médano)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small Group or Private Tour of Los Cabos
- Private Boat Tour from Cabo San Lucas with Snorkeling Gear
- 3Hr Private Yacht Cruise in Cabo As if you were aboard your own Private Yacht.Al
- Luxury sunset sailboat with Premium drinks & Gourmet hors d'oeuvres
Things to do near Los Cabos
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Mazatlan
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Guadalajara
- Things to do in San Miguel de Allende
- Things to do in Sinaloa
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Guanajuato
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona