Top Los Angeles Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
8 results | All Los Angeles Tours
Visit sharks, penguins and puffins with admission to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, and explore 19 wildlife habitats from every corner of the world’s largest ocean. Slip beneath a full-sized model of a blue whale, and catch the eye of a fierce leopard shark. Travel from a Sea of Cortez kelp forest to the ice-crusted waters off Northern Japan; watch sea horses play in a tropical lagoon, pet a shark in a kid-friendly touch tank and listen to the eerie melodies of an undersea whale song. Keeping our guests and staff safe is our top priority. We are limiting the number of visitors, requiring advance timed reservations, and managing traffic flow to ensure social distancing, requiring face coverings and temperature checks, providing numerous hand-sanitizing stations, and much more.
Nab this Universal Express Ticket for a superior experience at Universal Studios Hollywood. With this popular option, get all-day admission to the parks as well as one-time express access to each ride, attraction, and show the park offers. A limited number of Express Tickets are available each day, so pre-purchase yours to ensure the best possible experience.
** Book by November 3, 2022 and get a second day free* See below for details ** Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood movie experience! Go behind the scenes on the world famous Studio Tour to explore where Hollywood movies are made. Then, face action head-on in heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies!
Uncover something amazing during your L.A. visit with this admission ticket to the city’s famous La Brea Tar Pits and Museum. Explore the bubbling tar pools that harbor a wealth of amazing Ice Age specimens like mammoths, saber-toothed cats, dire wolves, ground sloths. Then head inside the museum to explore the beautifully-preserved fossils of these ancient creatures and watch paleontologists hard at work cleaning and preserving their recent finds.
Spend the day in Los Angeles admiring awe-inspiring dinosaurs, exotic gemstones, unique creatures and much more with this admission to the city’s Natural History Museum. This L.A. institution boasts one of California’s top collections of fossils, live plants and animals, gems and minerals and fun-filled interactive exhibits. It’s the perfect family-friendly way to beat the heat while enjoying an exciting, informative range of specimens and displays.
Feel like a true Hollywood celebrity with this VIP access pass to Universal Studios Hollywood℠. Get behind-the-scenes access to this combination movie studio and theme park, experiencing sites that few visitors ever get to see. Start with an extensive guided tour of the studio’s film lot, gaining special access to locations off-limits to the general public. Then take advantage of express access on the park’s many thrilling rides. Please note: space for the VIP Experience is limited and advance reservations are required.
Explore Los Angeles’ Museum of Tolerance and gain a better understanding of discrimination and bigotry with this general admission ticket. Part of the Simon Wiesenthal Center, this unique space has interactive exhibits, events, and programs that document and explore subjects like the Holocaust, the Armenian genocide, the Jewish diaspora, and America’s response to antisemitism.
Summon your scream squad to Universal Studios Hollywood’s Halloween Horror Nights, Southern California’s scariest Halloween event, with 8 haunted houses, Terror Tram, scare zones, a live show and exhilarating attractions. Whether you’re a superfan, here for the snacks or selfies, scared of everything or laughing at everyone, remember, never go alone.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Los Angeles?
The best Kid-Friendly in Los Angeles according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Los Angeles are taking additional safety precautions?
These Los Angeles experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Old Pasadena Tours & Tickets
- Bradbury Building Tours & Tickets
- Staples Center Tours & Tickets
- Angels Flight Railway Tours & Tickets
- Melrose Trading Post Tours & Tickets
- Craft Contemporary Tours & Tickets
- Robertson Boulevard Tours & Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours & Tickets
- Los Angeles Original Farmers Market Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Café Hollywood Tours & Tickets
- Getty Villa Tours & Tickets
- Runyon Canyon Park Tours & Tickets
- Hollywood Guinness World Records Museum Tours & Tickets
- Hollyhock House Tours & Tickets
- University of Southern California (USC) Tours & Tickets
- Rose Bowl Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Los Angeles World Cruise Center Tours & Tickets
- Sunset Strip Tours & Tickets
- Heal the Bay Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- J. Paul Getty Museum (The Getty) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to California
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Los Angeles to Venice Beach
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Sign
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica