Top Los Angeles Food Tours
70 results | All Los Angeles Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The food was a amazing and we were surprised to learn so many fun facts about LA me it’s architecture."
* A traveler said: "The tour driver Bing was such a pleasant lady very knowledgeable and entertaining. Thanks for the great tips about the city of LA."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "Phil was incredibly knowledgeable and personable. He answered all of our questions. Great tour! The two hours went by very quickly."
* A traveler said: "I took this trip two days ago with Galina. I was the only guest which was awesome she knows her history of the area’s visted. This tour was the highlight of my time in LA. The van was very clean and Galina is just the ultimate professional. It was a full day of sightseeing . I would book this excursion again if ever in the area. Thanks for making my trip to LA a memorable one,"
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the many places of Los Angeles. Venice beach, Griffith park, and farmers market were sending my favorites."
* A traveler said: "Ryan, our tour-guide was absolutely amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the sights and kept everyone engaged! You can tell he loves and enjoys what he does! He has the best personality!"
* A traveler said: "Chris provided exceptional customer service! He was informative, flexible and very attentive to our experience. The car was a luxury vehicle, top of the line. Highly recommend this tour with Chris!"
* A traveler said: "The extensive knowledge and professional attitude of our guide.I learned new things about familiar sights and was introduced to unfamiliar sights with fresh enthusiasm. Farmer’s Market and Santa Monica pier alone were worth the price of admission!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was hilarious and very informative. We saw a lot of things in our time there. He was able to point out celebrities and knew so much about the neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a fun time on our Hollywood sign hike, definitely one of the highlights of the trip! Our tour guide Erik made the whole experience even better, he was knowledgeable and gave us great recommendations! Definitely a tour that’s worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Glenn was an amazing tour guide, he altered the trip to our wants and did an amazing job. Thank you!!! I love Rodeo Drive and the Hollywood sign."
* A traveler said: "Lou are travel guide was excellent. He made me and my husband 1st trip to California great. Lou was very knowledgeable about California. We were able to visit the Farmers Market to eat and shop."
* A traveler said: "Our guide - Rivers - was fabulous!!!! He knew so much about the places we went - he made our experience exceptional. We saw and did so much more than expected. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was the best tour of my life , every stop made me wanna stay in Los Angeles longer then before"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour to get an overview of the best places in and around LA. We visited many areas including Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Venice Beach and Santa Monica beach. We also received great tips on some great eateries. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Stan was very knowledgeable and super friendly - he gave us a great tour of los angelos and the convertible was an awesome experience - highly recommend this for anyone who wants to see LA - good for all ages and tamiles"
* A traveler said: "We had a good tour with Joe. He provided a lot of background information on the sites and Hollywood stars. He was flexible on time and locations since this was a private family tour. We saw all the highlights of LA."
* A traveler said: "Guides were great - amazing experience - really interesting - great for family - I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. We loved seeing different parts of the city and learning its history. The favorite part was the observatory. Vincent was very knowledgeable, patient with our son and knew many interesting facts. Highly recommend!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Magic Castle
- Los Angeles Little Tokyo
- The Queen Mary
- Egyptian Theatre
- Auto Club Speedway
- Grammy Museum
- Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens
- Heal the Bay Aquarium
- Los Angeles World Cruise Center
- Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC)
- Angels Flight Railway
- Beverly Hills
- Whisky a Go Go
- Robertson Boulevard
- Dolby Theatre
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Petersen Automotive Museum
- Los Angeles Opera (LA Opera)
- Mulholland Drive
- LA Live
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to California
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Los Angeles to Venice Beach
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Sign
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica